Chapter 46 Broken Scars Shall be fixed

I have read all of your comments in the last chapter! I think I killed some people with the feels...The feels are just too real!! And there coming back for you there going to sneak attack ya! So watch out once again WARNING !! SOME READERS MAY BE HIT WITH THE FEELS BAT...you've been warned...

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

(Friday again cx)

Its been 2 weeks since I talked to Danny lately... He's been asking me to cover for him with the ghost fighting and stuff. He hasn't been doing his homework so I've been doing it for him. Danny has been hanging out with Vallery since the two weeks.

He hasn't talked to Sam or Tuck either. I don't want to be bothered to wake him up this morning. I'm not getting much sleep either keeping up with extra homework ghost fighting and I still somehow have sometime to watch YouTube videos.

I don't know how I'm doing this my parents are worried about me but I just wear a fake smile and say that its for the great or good. But the smile is gone until I get to school I have to do my homework in my classes. To try to keep up with my grades which I'm doing a pretty good job with so I'm fine with. My uncle is making sure no bad ghost gets out of the ghost zone so it won't be so hard on me. Its time for me to leave out as I speak I grabbed my bag and make sure that me and Danny's homework is due and put in a folder.

I walk out the door and lock it and walk to school. I got on a leather jacket it looks nice on me. I also gotten a scar under my right eye and my left side of my face from fighting ghost. This is so much stress for me but I gotta keep going. When I ever fight ghost all I can think about is Danny and I get a little angry. Maybe its all this stress put on me. Besides even if he does talks to me he only talks about Vallery what type of things she likes and stuff.

He doesn't even hangout with us he's always with her I think he's pushing us away. But why should I care he's more happier with her anyways. I'm starting to think Danny doesn't care about us so why should I? I walked up to the school building with bags under my eyes and with a moody face. I see Sam Tucker and Danny standing out front in the building. Danny was yawning I'm guessing he was texting Vallery again late last night. As I walked passed them Danny was about to say hi to me but I slammed his homework folder on his chest. He takes it and I keep walking into the building not caring what I just did.

~Danny's P.O.V~

I rubbed my chest (Y/N) slammed the folder on me pretty hard she's gotten stronger. "You guys know what's wrong with (Y/N)?" I asked Sam and Tuck both of them glares at me. "What?" I asked Tuck facepalm and Sam rolled her eyes. "Danny your pushing us away for a 'friend' over your best friends!"

Sam tells me I'm not doing that am I? "Plus you keep hanging out with Vallery when she's been mean to us in the past. And (Y/N) is kicking ghost butt for you and doing your Homework dude that's messed up" Tuck tells me what I'd he talking about the past is the past people can change. "First of all people can change guys and second she doesn't do my homework" I stated to them then Sam opens the folder and it was full of my homework assignments and it was already done. (Y/N) even made it look like my handwriting somehow I-I didn't know she was doing this all this time.

"I-I never asked her to do this guys honestly" I told them both of them crossed there arms. "Yeah sure you didn't if you want to protect her your not doing a great job at it. Did you see her face?! She has two scares Danny Two!!" Sam yells at me and Tuck pats her shoulder "N-no I didn't I was too busy thinking about-....Vallery" I mumbled the last part. "Well we should go before were late for class we'll see you at lunch if you sit by us...this time" Tuck tells me and both of them walk inside the building.

How am I supposed to protect her when I'm the one who's hurting her?

She has broken scares and they must be fixed....

(HAH!! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER!?!)

~Time Skip to lunch~

~Sam's P.O.V~

Me Tuck and (Y/N) were sitting at our usual table like always. Me and Tucker already have our lunch as for (Y/N) well... "I'm going to sleep now wake me up when lunch is over" She told us and put her head on the table. "But aren't you going to eat something?" Tucker asked her but she was already sleep. "And there's your answer" I said and Tuck rolls his eyes and eats his lunch.

Then speaking of the devil himself here comes Danny. He sits across from me and has a worried look on his face. "What you want (Y/N) to do more homework for you?" Tucker said bitterly "Or you want her to cover for you with ghost fighting" I added on Danny holds up his hands. "Woah calm down guys just checking to see if she's ok. I saw that she had two scares on her face and I wanted to check on her" Danny said in a concern voice. "WAIT WHAT!?!" Me and Tucker shouts but Danny shushed us quickly. "Can you keep it down she's sleeping jeez" Danny said to us and looks at (Y/N).

"What no Vallery to flirt with today Danny?" I said to him bitterly "We don't flirt Sam and no she's not here today" Danny replied back "And I got good news and Bad news" Danny tells us "What's the good news?" Tucker asked "The good news is that me and (Y/N) are going to spend time with each other more so she won't feel left behind" Danny tells us "And the bad news?" I asked getting worried "Her parents are out for two days My parents are going to Vlad's place so were both going..." Danny tells us and we both sigh.

"Ok so when are you two leaving?" I asked him and he puts his hand on his forehead. "Right now..." Danny mumbles then his mom kicks the door open angrily and walks over to Danny. "Were outside grab your things and (Y/N)" She says and clenches her fist. "Ditto" someone is not happy to go to Vlad's. Then she walks back out Danny gets up and picks up (Y/N) bridal style. "See you guys Monday?" Tucker ask Danny shrugs. "If we'll live that long see you guys later" Danny says and walks out.

"Bye Danny...."

DONE AND DONE PHEW Well I hope u all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!! TIGER OUT~