Chapter 19 Broken Glass Must Be Renewed

Chapter 19 Very close to 20 this nightstep has inspired me to do this chapter So ON WORD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER CHAPIE 19!!

~Sam's P.O.V~

(Y/N) left heart broken and sad. Me and Tucker looks at Danny angrily "Danny What the heck!!" I yelled at him and crossed my arms. "She was just trying to help man" Tucker adds on to what I said. "I know I know I just-" I cut Danny off "Its just what you didn't mean to hurt her feelings a girl heart is fragile Danny like glass. You need to calm down and talk to (Y/N)" Me and Tucker grabbed our stuff and headed out the door. "Never play with glass Danny you might just break it" I said and finally left the room. Can't believe that Danny did that to (Y/N) poor girl she's so nice she doesn't deserve to be broken like that. I started to get into deep thought maybe I should invite her over with me and Tucker for a movie or something.

"Sam you ok?" Tucker asks me and I nodded "Come on were going to make (Y/N) feel better" I dragged Tucker to (Y/N) front porch which was next door to Danny's house. I'd knocked on the door and waited for it to be answered "So tell me why were doing this I'm down but I'm just asking" Tucker asked me standing behind me "Because were her friends...And so she will still talk to us and not Danny" Tucker replies with a Oooh then the door was answered by what seems to be (Y/N) mother. She gasps "You my daughters friends come on in!" We thank her and we inter the home. "So what brings you two here?" She asked us "We were wondering if (Y/N) could come over for a movie" She nods and called (Y/N) down (Y/N) came downstairs in a black hoodie. "Heey you ready for some fun"

She shrugs and walked out the door her mother looks worried. "Its a teenager phase don't worry she'll be over it soon" Tucker said to (Y/N) mother and she nods "O-ok Thanks kids have fun!" She said in a friendly way and waved "We will thanks bye!" I said and shut the door.

"Were going to my place for a movie night come on" I dragged (Y/N) and Tucker to my house and In a couple minutes we were there.

~Back to Danny the GLASS BREAKER~

~Danny's P.O.V.~

I feel bad now I don't know what to do I'm not good at this girl stuff. I banged my head on my desk I need help. I should apologize but then she's probably not going to forgive me. Maybe I should call her? No that's dumb Hmmm maybe I should...N-never mind that would be weird...And yandereish (me no how to spell) Ahem Anyways! Maybe I should just go over there apologize and give her a present yeah that sounds just about right. But what do girls like...wait I just remember this isn't just any girl its (Y/N) were talking about maybe I'll buy her a plushie from that horror game that she likes so much. Yeah that's a great idea! I'm so smart. I turned into my ghost form and head out into the town too see where I can buy the plushie. Don't worry (Y/N) I'm a glass maker...

"Broken glass must be renewed"

Sorry for the short chapie guys I promise ya the next chapie will be longer (ಥ﹏ಥ) and I'll see you in the next chapter TIGER OUT!~~