Chapter 20 Kidnapped

3 thousands readers wow this is amazing!! And I saw this in my dream (not creepy at all) and I thought this will make a great chapter so enough of me talking on to the next chapter!! CHAPIE 20!!

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

After the movie that we watched I felt better. And Sam house is so big! She has a bowling alley and her parents are so cheerful all the time. She bought pizza and tipped the driver with a 20! I mean who does that I would of bought a game with 20 dollars or order another pizza. "So what do you feel better?" Sam asks me and I nodded "Thanks Sam" she nods then her phone vibrates must of been a text message or something. Then her phone started to ring she excused her self and went upstairs must of been really important. While Sam was upstairs to talk on the phone me and Tucker were talking about the new black ops that was coming out. (I really can't wait till it comes out! In November....)

~Sam's P.O.V~

It was Danny he was blowing up my phone and its at 20%! I went upstairs and answered the phone. "What do you want Danny?" There was a bunch of nose in the background but I was still able to hear him "Where's (Y/N)? I need to tell her something its important"He sounds desperate to speak to her "Why so you can hurt her again?" He sighs "Look Sam I didn't mean to yell at her I was just worried about some stuff and I was under a lot of presser. She's a really good friend caring,nice,smart and a really good gamer so I'm sorry" I smiled to myself "She's at my house we'll keep her distracted until you'll get here." I could tell that he smiled on the other line "Thanks Sam" I hanged up the phone and went back downstairs Danny better hurry up I don't know how long I can stall.

~Time skip I'm lazy ب_ب~

~Danny's P.O.V~

I finally made it to Sam's house finding that plushie took longer than I thought. I put the plushie inside a present box with a (F/C) bow on it. I knocked on Sam's opened by (Y/N). I'd smiled but she was about to close the door "Wait!.." She stopped the door "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for yelling at you and being a bad friend. You were just only trying to help and I couldn't see that I was being dumb so please forgive me and accept my gift." I handed her the present she took it and open it carefully taking off the bow then opening it.

Her eyes lit up and she took out the plushie and hugged it. Then she opened the door fully. "I accept you apology Danny" she gives me a smile. YES she likes me again!! In my head I'm having a dance party but right now I'm smiling. "You know you didn't have to buy me this I-I can pay you back the money" I shook my head "Its alright you can keep it" "Thanks Danny"

before I could respond both of our ghost sense went off. "I am the Box Ghost! Beware!!" Not him not now why is he here I'd turned into ghost form so did (Y/N). "What do you want box ghost!!?" (Y/N) yells "you know this guy?" She nods "He always come in my room when I play Minecraft" She crosses her arms. "Beware!!" He files off and heads towards our school. "Ready to kick some butt" She asks me and I nodded. And we fly to the high school. We got inside and something doesn't feel right like were being watched. "(Y/N) stay behind me" I whispered she sighs but doesn't say anything. We walk down the hallway slowly taking caution. Then out of no where a beam shoots at us (Y/N) pushes me out of the way.

The beam almost hit her but she blocked it with her ghost shield. I sigh in relief and she helps me up. "You ok Danny?" She asked me while helping me up "Yeah what was that-" I was cut off by someone talking. "Ah young love it's a shame I'll have to end the both of you" It was Vlad I guess he did kept his word. "He's not my boyfriend and were not in love!!" (Y/N) shoots at Vlad and he goes flying off. "Home run!" I yelled and (Y/N) giggles I smiled but there's no time for joking. (Y/N) gets hit by Vlad's beam (idk what to call it) I get angry quick. "You think you could stop me that easily child? I am more powerful than you I had these powers sense I was in college!" (Y/N) throws me a sword "Oh yeah she had this sense she was born!" I threw the sword at Vlad and he doges it. He laughs (Y/N) comes up behind him and stabs him in the shoulder. He screams in pain and shoots (Y/N) and she was out cold. "(Y/N)!!" I looked at Vlad angrily and started fighting him (sorry I suck at fighting stuff) Vlad shoots a net at me and zaps all my energy out of me. I turned back into my human form Vlad said something but I blacked out. I let my guard down....

"I let (Y/N) down"

Aaaand done! There I told chu I was gonna let this chapter longer anyways I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one TIGER OUT!!~~