Chapter 27 Girl up!

Hello mah jungle Babs how ya like the story so far I'm making it up as I go like role play! I love role play so in this chapter Sam is gonna be extra weird *cough cough* if ya get what I'm saying So I'm not gonna talk no more let's get on TO THE NEXT CHAPTER BABEH WOOO!!

~Danny's P.O.V~

(Wednesday btw)

~Danny's Dream~

"I been meaning to tell you something" I scooted next to her underneath the shady tree. "Sure go ahead! You can tell me anything Danny" She gives me a soft smile. I looked down at the plush cool grass with an embarrassed blush on my face. "Danny? You can tell me anything you know that right?" She says to me with concern in her voice. She places her hand on mine I nodded. "So go ahead I'm here for you" I looked up at her face full of blush "I r-really like like you and I want to be more than-" She cuts me off with a kiss and I'd melted into it.

~Real world~

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"Pffft" I tried not to laugh at Danny I came here to wake him up but found him making out with his pillow. Should I take a picture? Nah that would be mean I should just wake him up were almost late for school. "Danny" I whisper his name and shook him a little. "Five...five more minutes..." He rolls over to the other sideeeeeee!~ Sorry...Ahem! "Hmmmm...Aha"

I thought of an idea I zapped him in his butt with my ghost powers. He fly's off the bed and hits the floor. "Get up Danny were almost late for school!" His head popped up from the other side of the bed. "So? Can't we just sleep in?" He asked me still sleepy that doesn't sound like a bad idea....NO! Can't skip school and sleep in... with Danny...Ahhhh! Shut up brain!! "Nope can't skip school that would be bad and I don't want bad grades! So get up please or I'll zap ya!" He gets up quickly "Alright alright I'm up!" I smiled then it went away quick (pic at da top) Danny didn't have a shirt on!!! I blushed madly. "Gah! Danny you don't have on a shirt!" I covered my eyes. "Woops sorry this is how I sleep heh um there better?" I uncovered my eyes and he had on a shirt. Phew ok I'm good now...maybe

"Yup now come on and let's go before were late" I rushed him "Ok ok geez" he walked over to a pair of paints on the floor and put them on. (I just put my clothes on the floor XD lazy) Then he grabbed his book bag and we walked downstairs. "So your parents home?" I asked as we were walking. "Nah out shopping for some ghost hunting stuff you?" He asked me the same question "Work both of them and out shopping until like 7pm my Uncle is gonna be home though" we walked outside and he locks the door. "Is it cool if I come over? He isn't gonna to try to kill me is he"

Danny jokes and I giggled and shook my head. "Nah I got cha back plus if we see a ghost today I wanna show ya something cool that I tried out worked out great!" His eyes lit up with excitement.

~Time skip to school~

We arrived at school still talking about random things. Then Sam and Tuck comes running towards us Sam looking worried. "(Y-Y/N)...In s-stupid pageant" Sam had a paper in her hand. I grabbed it and read it quickly. "No no no no!! Why me I don't even like dresses like that! And I hate skirts!!" I started to panic really quickly "What do I do!?" I started to shake Danny. "Don't worry I joined with you so you won't be alone" Sam calms me down and I stopped shaking Danny. "I feel dizzy now (*'﹃`*)" oops I shook him too much. "Sorry Danny" I apologize "Plus if anything goes wrong Danny got your back" Tuck says to comfort me. "Phew Thanks guys good to have friends like you guys, so when does this practice thing starts?" Sam was about to answer but "Right now come on girls" a teacher did and she dragged us outside. I waved at Danny and he did the same but smiled. "Good luck!" He shouts "Thanks!"

~Time skip to outside~

"Alright girls posture is always the key!" The teacher shouts and puts books on top of our heads. "Now walk the cat walk girls work it!" (Is a cat walk a thing? don't judge me) Sam was in front of me and she was reading her book. As for me I was playing smash bros on my 3Ds. COME ON LUCINA BEAT PEACH ASS GURL "Yes!"

I won cause I'm the best! Then my 3Ds was taking out of my hands. "Girls don't play video games only boys do!" The teacher shouts and slams shut I growled at her. Sam holds me back "Calm down (Y/N) I know this sucks but just bare with it and we can trash this pageant later" Sam comforts me "That sounds like fun! I'm down with this plan" Sam nods

"Ok girls now its time for make up!" The teacher shouts "Kill me now" I hate make up it messes up your face then you have to buy more of it! Ugh "You each get to have a partner!" This teacher is so gleeful "Sam be my partner please" I begged her "Like I said I got your back" Oh thank goodness I do not want to look like a doll or something (I wore lipstick once...It was alright until it got into my food and shiz never wore it again)

"You wanna sit with Danny and Tucker?" Sam asked me and she points over at the bleachers. I nodded and we headed over to them. "Hey guys so what do you have to do next?" Danny asked us "Make up blah" I said "What's wrong with make up?" Tuck asked "Yeah Sam wears lipstick" Danny said "Yeah but this" I pointed at the huge make up bag "Is different" Sam finished off for me. "Oh! I know make me look like Harley Quinn!! Please and I'll give you cool scars and stuff" Sam shrugs "Sure why not" we both sat down facing each other. "Um guys I think your going all wrong about this" Danny said worriedly me and Sam do each other make up really quickly. "Well this Harley needs a Msr.J!" I shouted and sounded like Harley.

I made Sam look like Freddy cougar. "Heh Cool nice job (Y/N)" Sam compliments "Thanks Sam you did a nice job too!" Tuck face plam and Danny shakes his head.

"You guys need to girl up"

DONE! Sorry I didn't post this yesterday I was busy ;-; hope you all like this chapter and I'll see ya in the next one! TIGER OUT!~