Chapter 37

HAHAHA >:3 no one liked that cliff hanger that I had left. I'm am the most evilest author-chan!! In the world for my next step DANNY DOESN'T ASK READER-CHAN OUT YET MUHAHAHAH!! Ok on to chapter 37 :3

~Danny's P.O.V~

Then

Danny: Psst Julie...

What Danny I was getting to the good part >:C

Danny: I know I know but *coughs* W-what kind of kiss is it?

Pfft..I'm sorry what?

Danny: You herd me answer the question please and don't laugh!!

Pffft Ahem I don't know Pffft a regular one? *GASP* CHU WANT FRENCH KISS DON'T CHA >:3

Danny: What!? NO NO NO NO DON'T YOU DARE-

*Mutes him* Muhahahahaha >:3

We locked lips (You can scream now ladies) her lips were soft like feathers. She wraps her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. It felt like fireworks surrounded us my heart was beating like crazy. (TIME TO SPICE IT UP BABY JALAPEÑO HOT SAUCE!!) I licked her lips the taste of bubble gum fills my taste buds from her ChapStick. (*Fangirls screams in pillow*) She was surprised but went with it. The kiss almost got deeper but then the door opens. (Y/N) pulls away quickly and turned us invisible It was Paulina who opened the door she looks left and right looking for me she shrugs then she closes the door.

We both sighed in relief and turned visible again. "Maybe we should get going" She said and I agreed. We both turned out of our ghost forms and into our human form. We both walked out of the closet blushing like crazy. "Still wanna win this?" She asked I smiled and nodded. "We need a basket though" I said and rubbed the back of my neck. She snaps her fingers and a shopping kart appears. (Y/N) hops in "On word!! To victory!!" She shouts I ran and pushed her towards the closets elevator which was by GameStop.

We walked pass GameStop and Tucker noticed us. "Hey guys how's the race going?" He asked and I stopped "Pretty good I guess being chased by mall cops and fans but pretty good."

I said (Y/N) shrugs "And that's why I don't like stuff like that-" Tuck said but he was cutoff by someone shouting. "Hey!! You kids get back here!!" It was that over waited mall cop guy with a cookie in his mouth. "Gotta go Tuck!" (Y/N) said and I pushed her in the kart towards the elevator which was opening right on time. We made it inside the elevator and (Y/N) pushes the button for the fourth floor. The door closes on the mall cop face and he screams again.

We both laugh again that will never get old. The elevator makes it to the fourth floor I ran towards the food court and everyone makes it there at the same time. Except for Golden Freddy and Bonnie wonder what happened to them.

Me,Freddy,Foxy,and (B/FF) were tired. "Mall cops?" (Y/N) said Chica,Ember and Sam said mall cops at the same time and nodded. "Well I guess this is a tie" Ember said and hopped out the basket. Sam and (Y/N) does the same. "I had fun! Its comfy in here" Chica said "I'm not pushing you around again lassie" Foxy said and Chica hops out the basket. "It wasn't that fun" she said and crossed her arms. (Y/N) rolls her eyes and smiles. "Where's Bonnie and Gold?"

Freddy asked us and we all shrugged then the elevator opens reveling a struggling bunny try to bush a golden bear in a basket. He was super tired I could tell. Bonnie uses his last strength to push Golden Freddy towards us and Golden Freddy was drinking some soda. "N-next time...Your pushing me!.."

Bonnie said and sat on the floor. Golden Freddy shrugs and gets out the basket yeesh he's tall. "Why are you two blushing?" He asked me and (Y/N) giving us that plain dead stare. We both start to panicked and that made the blush worse. "I know why because they were Fu-" Ember was cut off by (Y/N) putting a big band aid on her mouth. Heh classic everyone looks at them Ember was trying to speak "Sorry I don't speak Band-aid honey would you like to leave a message?" (Y/N) said and smiled then Ember put a big band-aid on (Y/N) mouth too. "Well this is getting us no where" Foxy said and Chica giggles. "Hey!! You kids STOP RIGHT THERE!!" it was the fat cop guy and his squad. "Uh oh.."

~Time skip ¯\_(ツ)_/¯~

"And don't do it again!!" The mall cop shouts and kicked us out through the back door. We all started laughing

"That was fun"

There are ya happy now? >:3 I got some more crazy ideas coming up for you readers!! Evil ideas (not really) Well I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I'll see ya in the next one TIGER OUT!!~