Chapter 5 Best friends with Ember

Thanks miraforever214 for the story idea for this chapter and I hope ya don't mind if I spice it up a little Enjoy!

~Danny P.O.V~

After Sam and Tuck left me and (Y/N) were talking about random things video games, super heroes and silly random questions. She's really funny on the first day I saw her in the lunch room and what she did to Dash I thought she was a bad girl or a rebel. But I was wrong she's super nice girl I guess I misjudged her I feel kinda bad now. Never judge a book by its cover I guess its a true saying. As (Y/N) was talking about what kind of super power she would love to have I feel like were being watched. I took a sip of my soda and look around cautioned to make sure no one hurts (Y/N).. I mean us!! Make sure no one hurts us...y-yeah.

"Hey Danny?" (Y/N) says my name and I respond with a hum. I looked at her and she's looking down hiding her face in her knees. She look like she's hiding something and about to burst. "C-can you keep a secret?" She looks at me with a little hope. I nodded and slide closer too her as she was about to speak I herd snickering from behind us. (Y/N) turns around as I did the same. I see a electric blue aurora then it reveal it self. It was Ember!? What is she doing here this night has gotten crazier and crazier. I stood up and had (Y/N) behind me "Aw (Y/N) is the ghost kid your boyfriend?" Ember said trying her hardest not to laugh.
"He's not my boyfriend you weirdo" (Y/N) said and ran to Ember and hugged her like their best friends. I just stand there like an idiot trying to comprehend what just happen. "Wait ghost kid?" (Y/N) said to Ember while looking at me. Uh oh "Yeah you didn't know we don't get along at all" Ember death glares at me. I shot one back at her and she sticks out her tongue at me. "So your a ghost kid too huh?" (Y/N) speaks I blanked out a little "Yeah so..Wait what!?!" I yelled a little ops " keep your voice down idiot someone might hear us!" Ember whispered/Yelled "So where's my favorite pup in the world (Y/N)" Ember asked (Y/N) while ignoring me. "Oh (D/G) (she's/he's) out back you (him/her) after the party" (Y/N) said in a kind voice gosh she has a pretty voice... I mean everyone has a nice voice heh...
"So are you half ghost or fully ghost?" (Y/N) asks me with excitement as I was about to speak Ember interrupted me.

"Yeah yeah blah blah you guys can make out later I've got a question (Y/N)" Ember said to both of us my cheeks exploded into 50 shades of red and so did (Y/N)'s but a little darker than mines. Stupid Ember making me look like an idiot I'm supposed to be looking cool in front of (Y/N). "Ember you!-" (Y/N) said while looking at Ember "na uh (Y/N) you can't be mad at your bff can you now?" Ember said so they are best friends I was right. "Ugh fine I guess your right what your question?" (Y/N) said giving in and her blush dies down a little. "Can I spend the night? K thanks (Y/N) your the best!" Ember said very quickly and hugged (Y/N) and flies through what looks to be (Y/N) bedroom window.
"That girl sometimes I swear" (Y/N) said while shaking her head and smiling. "So you guys are best friends huh" I said while walking over to her. "Yeah she's fun and wild and you guys aren't friends? I see" (Y/N) said I nodded "heh well I do know one thing" she says to me "And what's that?" I said while smirking trying too look cool as possible "Your still blushing silly" she said while poking my nose. I tried to stop blushing but it got even worse (Y/N) giggles. "Come on let's go find Sam and tuck" she said while grabbing my hand

AND DONE I'm sorry this is short chapter but its super late (ㄒoㄒ) and I'm tired and I wanted to type this story so bad but I'll see you in the next chapter

TIGER OUT!!~