Chapter 9

WOOOOO I'M ON A ROLL I'm watching 2 hours of Danny Phantom cuz I have no life and DAT SHOW WAS DA SHIZ SO LET'S GET STARTED

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

Danny's double is really cool and chill he keeps giving me compliments and stuff. I think Danny is mad for some reason I don't know why though maybe he has a lot on his mind. Shoot were supposed to be at my house now and Danny is walking over here and is his eye twitching? "Hey (Y/N) aren't were supposed to be at your house for breakfast" did he just read my mind or something weird. "Um yeah funny thing I was just thinking that too-" I was cut off by Danny's double "great so me and (Y/N) will go and you can stay here cool?" Danny's double grabbed my arm and turned into a ghost even though I'm still in my ghost form were about to leave until Danny did the same and grabbed my other arm oh boy here we go. "No not cool she needs someone super to take her and your staying here" Danny sounded pretty jealous if you ask me and why is he wearing a bed sheet as a cape. "Um Danny-" they both looked at me.

I'd cleared my throat "Um ok Danny number One why are you wearing a bed sheet?" I'm going to try not to laugh I remember when I use to do that when I was little. "Because I'm Super Danny!" His voice got a little deeper...DANG IT AM I BLUSHING AGAIN "O-oh ok" after Danny was finished with his pose he saw that I was blushing shoot need a distraction "What you like that" His voice was still deep EMOTIONS I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW I'd started coughing like a mad man "Wow ok um I have to make waffles for breakfast now and you two can work this out or something but I gotta go and um bye!" I talked super fast and left as well I hoped that they or him understood what I said oh well time to take a shower and make waffles

~Danny's P.O.V~

"See girls dig guys with a deep voice" I said to my double in a pose "Yeah says the guy wearing a blanket like he misses his mommy" (OOOOOOOOO YOU GONNA TAKE THAT BRO)
grr I hate my double so much maybe if I get to (Y/N) house first it will be too late for him yes I'm so smart "Whatever dude I'm getting to (Y/N) house first" I rushed and was about to float through the wall "oh no you don't!" Until he tackled me through (Y/N) bedroom oh no

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"Ugh Ember hogging the shower fine I'll just see what's in my closet...what was that noise" I hide in my closet man it must be national closet day or something, I hear two voices I grabbed my crowbar out and get ready.

~Danny's Double P.O.V~ (oh yeeaaah)

"Ugh get off of me dude!" I kicked my look alike off me and when I realized where we are I panic bad first impression to be in the girl room that your trying to get. I stood up behind a door I think then something hard hit me I was out cold.

~Danny's P.O.V~

My double was knocked out by something in (Y/N) closet I jumped on the figure and it was...(Y/N)!! OH GOSH SHE GOING TO KILL ME SHE'S GONNA THINK I'M A PERVERT I'M ON TOP OF HER "um Danny..." (Y/N) said my name oh man she must be mad and I'm blushing really bad right now. I get up off of her and lend her a hand I hate myself now. "Danny I um forgive you....I guess...." Oh thank goodness I just hugged her super tight because I'm SUPER DANNY I really need to stop doing that. I notice something in (Y/N) hand is that a "Hey in (Y/N) is that a crowbar?" "Um yeah sorry I knocked out you twin or you him? I dunno" she rubs the back of her neck I just smiled "Its fine at least I get to eat breakfast with you guys now" she looks at me shocked "Oh shoot I gotta get dress" she grabs some clothes and a shirt that looks like her PJ shirt but a different color and ran to the bathroom. "Heh well better start at square one now" I said to myself and flew to (Y/N) front door and change out of my ghost form and knocked on her door.

I dunno what to write down here so um yeah hope you all enjoy that chapie and I'll see ya in the next one TIGER OUT!!~