Chapter 54 Alright just breath

Ahh yes~ Cliffhangers keeps the readers going for more chapters!! Guess who were not gonna see in a long time! Mr Yandere Danny alright let's get started

~Danny's P.O.V~

Oh no... This can't be happing... This is really bad. I started to run over to (Y/N) but then Vlad was in the way. "Tell me Daniel ever seen that movie where the girlfriend dog dies?" Vlad asked me with a smirk and I growled at him making a fist.

"(Y/N) you crushed her!! Your an monster Vlad mark my words one day you will pay!!" (You will pay you will pay karma is gonna collect your debt~!!) Jazz yells at Vlad then shoots him rapidly. I started to shoot at him as well out of anger and for the kindness of my heart for (Y/N) and (D/N)!! (FOR NARNIA!!)

Vlad starts to go down but he's not backing out from the fight. I looked over to (Y/N) to see that her tears are dripping down onto (D/N)...

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

My hands are covered with (D/N) blood but I don't care!! I just want (him/her) to live!! I look down at (D/N) to see that (his/her) eyes are slowly closing... Then (D/N) eyes finally shut...

This can't be real....

T-this is just a bad dream...r-right?

Maybe I'm j-just c-crazy a-after all....

(D/N) you were the best dog
I
Ever
Had...
You will always be in my heart...
Rest in peace Doggo....

I started to cry even worst I hear fighting in the background but I just want my dog back! Its all Vlad's fault!! He's always messing with me and Danny!! I cover my face with my hands not wanting to see my lifeless pet in the cold harsh rain...

But in the creases of my hands covering my eyes I see a bright light shinning. I uncovered my hands and the light got brighter by the second!! Then the wind started to kick in I couldn't see (D/N) anymore because of the light. The rain started to calmed down a bit so did the lightning...

Wait it can't be true....

This can't be happing!! (Gee said that a lot of times)

When the light went down in front of me was.....

(Starts playing megalovania)

IT'S DOGGO!! AND (He/She) LOOKS EVEN MORE AWESOME!! (D/N) looks ten times more bigger than ever!! (He/She) stands almost up to my shoulder when I'm sitting down!! Doggo is in (his/her) ghost form glowing fire from (his/her) skull and bones.

(Just realized I made a sans ghost dog)

"No! your supposed to be dead!!" Vlad yells at (D/N) from behind me. I tried to get up but Vlad pushes me back down into the mud while walking up to (D/N) with anger. I'm covered in mud now.. But (D/N) is back!! So I don't care!! Jazz and Danny runs over to me helping me up. I hold on to my shoulder a little bit Vlad put some force onto it when he pushed me down. But I'm ok because DOGGO IS BACK!! Wait but how though hm...

(Alright who named there dog Timmie? Undertale)

(D/N) started to growl at Vlad but the growl was deep. Vlad was a little shock or surprised at this. "(D/N)..." Danny says (D/N) name while looking at me then back at (Him/her). (D/N) looks at Danny waiting to finish his sentence.

"Fetch..." Danny said while looking at Vlad with a grin. Vlad looks at Danny then back at (D/N) being face to face with (Him/Her). Doggo barks at Vlad in a deeply way. Vlad slowly backs up then starts to run with (D/N) on his trail. All three of us sighed in relief that everything is ok now. Then out of no where Danny hugs me tightly. He surprised me a little but I hugged back! Hey its a free hug! Whaddya gonna do?

Danny picks me up and spins me in the air while still hugging me. We both start to giggle a lot so did Jazz.
"We did it!! Woooo!!" Jazz shouts happily. "Yeah I guess we did" I said while looking into Danny's eyes with a small smile. He gives me a smile back then he looks at Jazz with a face and clears his throat.

"Ahem..."

"H-huh? OH! Right um... I'll go pack our bags!!" Jazz says with a goofy grin and heads back into the house.

Then Danny looks back at me with a small blush on is face. "So we did it huh?" He asked and I nodded with a smile on my face. "But it doesn't mean its over yet! So don't get soft on the fighting skills k?" I said to him and he nods. "Well every hero deserves an reward." He says to me I'm a little confused. "Huh? W-what do you m-" I was cut off by him kissing me. Ah now I see I'm so clueless :P

I slowly closed my eyes

Man I feel so much better most of this stress is gone from this trip!

Wait I have school...

DANG IT!!

~Extended Ending Chapter 54~

~Time Skip morning~

(Y/N): *shoving clothes into suitcase* Come on Danny before Jazz complains about us over sleeping! Everyone else have their stuff in the R.V!!

Danny: *rushes with bags in hands while going down stairs* Alright! Alright!

(D/N): *barking outside*

Jazz: Guys hurry up!! I told you guys to set an alarm to get up!

Danny: *hands Jazz stuff* I thought you said you were packing our stuff...

Jazz: Oh I met to say my bags (¬‿¬)

Danny: (;一_一) *mumbles while going back inside*

(Y/N): Puddin!!!

Danny: Huh?

(Y/N): Catch!! *throws Suit case down*

Danny: *crushed by suitcase* Ow...

(Y/N): oops... S-sorry! ('・×・')

ITS NOT OVER YET SO DON'T WORRY!! Lol I lied about giving you all a short Chapter! But how did reader get doggo to come back??

Find out next time in DRAGON BALL Z KAI

Tiger ~