Chapter 15 I was supposed to be your hero

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING I WAS BUSY AND-

Danny: CALM DOWN

Q^Q *sniffs* ok

Danny: take your time I'm sure everyone would under stand

Mkay Q^Q I've been super busy and my baby cousins are sick and there were the hospital so plz for give me and enjoy this 15th chapie

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

Me and Danny are putting up a pretty good fight with skeleton pirate crew. Danny is a pretty good sword fighter don't know why my uncle skulker and dad told me to bring this just in case but I'm glad they did. "How you holding up player 2!?" Danny yells over to me honestly this is super easy "Doing pretty good mate! I can do this in me sleep!" I'm still doing this pirate accent and showing off man I'm good.

"Easy huh? READY THE CANON'S" the little caption pirate kid yells at his crew shoot I don't like this already. "AIM FIRE!!" The canons fires ghost nets at me and I tried to doge them all but there was too many I got caught. The net was like electric it zapped me and took all my energy away from me...But not for long Danny screams my name and gets stronger fighting the ghost skeletons he tried to get to me but it was already too late I was gone onto the ship.

I was faced to faced with the caption himself "I see ye got a little too cocky" he laughs at me "And I see that ye be dumber than ever!" I got some sass honey! Don't mess with me now! The little kid glares at me what he doesn't know that (D/N) is right behind him when ever I'm in trouble (D/N) will be by my side. "SICK EM (D/N)!!" The kid was confused then he turns around (D/N) turns into a green fire skeleton dog and chases the little caption around the ship. "RETREAT!!" the little kid yells that's my cue to go. I rip out of the net with my full energy up I grabbed (D/N) and fly to Danny. "(Y/N) NOOOOOOOOO" Danny thinks I'm still on the ship :P "Um Danny? I'm right here" His eyes lit up with joy and he hugs me like there's no tomorrow "Player 2 I thought I lost you I'm sorry I was busy fighting the skeletons and I tried to get to you and-" I cut him off by shaking him "I'm fine I can save myself ok I'm not like other girls"

Yeah I'm not like other girls I'm a weird one aren't I (>:0 how dare u reader-chan chu are amazing) "Y-your not..." What's that supposed to mean I can't save myself I can't be my own super hero? Ugh whatever I'm tired now from doing all that homework at lunch "No Danny let's go home I'm pretty tired" I floated down to where Sam and Tuck were at. I floated behind a build board and changed out of my ghost form. "(Y/N) what happen? Are you and Danny hurt??" Sam squishes my face making me look like a fish "Sam stop making her face look weird" Tucker walks over to us I set (D/N) down and (he/she) turned back into (her/his) dog form. "Good doggie" I patted (D/N) And (she/He) licked my hand "Good job saving (Y/N) Danny" tucker said I was like wha- then I turned around Danny was behind me and Sam we both jumped.

"Danny you scared us!" I yelled "Oops sorry didn't mean to guys" guess he didn't realize it "And for the record Tuck I saved myself with the help of (D/N)" Sam gives me a high five GURL POWER "Yeah it saved us a lot of time" Danny said while rubbing the back of his neck "I think I'm done for today with the water park today guys" they all agreed "Well guys I'm gonna go home see you tomorrow" Sam said and left Tucker did the same thing it was just me and Danny "Well its just me and you player 2" Danny said smiling I put my hoodie dress back on "Yup so what are you going to do when you get home" I said to him and started walling he did the same. "Hm homework I guess" he gives back my sword I put it back in my book bag. (D/N) follows behind Danny. "If you need help with the homework I can help you" I offer to help him "Nah I'll be fine plus you said your tired anyways" I agreed with him I really want to help but he kept declining my offer. A couple minutes later we were home we both shared our goodbyes and went our sperate way. I'm still confused about why he was shocked about when I said I'm not like other girls. Oh well....

I guess he wanted to be my hero...

Phew sorry if this was short and I'm glad I updated this chapie and I hope you all enjoyed it and I'll see you in the next one TIGER OUT!~~