Chapter 16 Video game cuddles? And all Adults disappears

This book has reached 2 thousands readers! Thank you all so much I thought no one would read this fan fiction cause I suck but you all really like ENOUGH OF ME TALKING ON TO THE NEXT CHAPIE CHAPIE 16!!

~Danny's P.O.V~

What to do what to do I'm bored and (Y/N) said she was going to take a nap. I was so busy thinking that I didn't notice how quiet the house was maybe mom and dad went ghost hunting or something. (GHOST BUSTERS!) I went to my room and belly flop on my bed and groan into my pillow. "Boooooored" I yelled out like a zombie. "Everything ok Danny" I jumped it was (Y/N) she scared me. "(Y-Y/N) I thought you were sleeping" I said totally not scared she was in her ghost form but in her PJs. " Couldn't sleep wanna play some video games at my place?" She said holding a game. Looks fun and sounds fun "Um yeah sure isn't a little too early for PJs though" I asked she just shrugged "I do it all the time I don't really go out much so I take naps a lot" Aw man that sounds like a good thing wish I could that "Oh cool should I change into my PJs too?" She nods I guess were going to be up for a while. I grabbed my PJs and I told (Y/N) I'll be there in a sec she says ok and goes back to her house.

I change really quickly so I wouldn't keep (Y/N) waiting too long. I turn into my ghost form and head straight to (Y/N) room. When I get there she has a bowl of popcorn and other snacks on the floor along with other video games as well. "Wow that was quick guess you really wanna play huh?" She said while giving me a controller.

"Well yeah if you don't wanna get you butt kicked by a pro gamer" I said cocky I have a good feeling about this."Oh yeah mister big talk let's see how you do in Face breaker" (for anyone of you do not know what that is its a boxing game its super fun in my opinion) (Y/N) puts the game inside the console and gets ready to smash the buttons this is going to be a long night.

~Time skip to where reader-chan and Danny are going to be late for school~

I woke up and herd someone giggling still only half asleep I think I was cuddling something. I fully awaken to see Ember with her phone in her hand. "Say cheese lover boy" when I realized what she was talking about I panicked. I was cuddling with (Y/N)!! Ember takes a picture and leaves. I don't know what to do!! She looks so peaceful asleep I don't want to wake her up I looked over at my phone that was charging. I grabbed it without waking up (Y/N) and looked at the time. WERE LATE FOR SCHOOL!! I shake (Y/N) until she was fully awaked "(Y/N) wake up were about to be late for school!!" That fully wakes her up. "WHAT we can't be late!!" She throws some stuff in her book bag and a manga book. She snaps her fingers with a little purple fire glow and both of us were fully dress and clean.

I wish I can do that every time I'm late for school. "Come on Danny! School starts in one minute!!" She grabs my hand turns into her ghost form goes to my room and grabs my book bag. "Thanks player 2" she nods "You can thank me later Danny we gotta get to class and quick" before I could answer she carries me and fly's to school we were there in no time. I covered her to make sure no one sees her in her ghost form. She changes out of her ghost form and sighs leaning on the lockers. We both fist bump each other then Sam and Tuck walks towards us. "Danny (Y/N) my parents weren't home when I got there something isn't right again and I don't like it" Sam says "Yeah and there aren't any teachers around either" Tucker says Me and (Y/N) are still tired form staying up all night from gaming we played a lot of games.

"You two alright you look tired?" I nodded "Video games all night...Went to sleep late" (Y/N) nods as well "Wait you two were playing games all night and not invite us and it sounded like fun ride" Tucker said and crossed his arms "Sorry Tuck" (Y/N) said "Don't be (Y/N) I think you two were doing more than just video games" Sam said and nudges Tucker. We both blush a deep red Sam wiggles her eye brows weirdo. Just the thought of what she said Never Ever that would happen.

"Oh would ya look at that" I'd looked at (Y/N) and her nose was bleeding (anime mode activate!!) "(Y/N) you're nose is bleeding!" I walked to her but her blush just got deeper "Yep so I've gotta go and fix that right away bye!" (Y/N) runs down the corner of the hall way "Sam!" I yelled at her "What I was just kidding unless" she gave me that weird look that she had earlier "NOPE NOPE I'm on the S.S Nope boat!!" I crossed my arms "Come on man you gotta at least tell me what games that you were playing" Tuck tries to comfort me but Sam kept wiggling her eye brows (Wiggle wiggle wiggle XD)

"Sam you weird little creep"

Yaaay its super late again and I am tired good night or good morning where ever ya live at and I'll see ya in the next chapter TIGER OUT~!!