Chapter 51 Say whaaaat!!

NEY HEH HEH HEH the great author Chan has returned!!! And I'm ready for this chapter!! Are you ready for this!!?! Warning song is addictive like Danny is ❤❤❤

HERE

WE

GO BABY WOOOOO!!

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"Hey beautiful" Hey wait I recognized that voice before....No it can't be I-I thought he was gone for good this time!! I turn on the lap that was on the nightstand that was next to me. I looked around to see who was the figure who called me. I didn't see them only the lap lit up half of the room but it wasn't too bright. Then I looked up...I-it is him! I lightly gasped to myself.

It was...

"D-danny?"

"Hey beautiful I've missed you. Its been a while how have you been?"

Ok it not Danny Danny its Danny twin! Remember in chapter eight guess who's back? Yeah that Danny sorry author had to break the fourth wall...

(I JUST FIXED IT!! Uuuugh)

He was in his ghost form hovering over me with a smile painted on his face. "I'm f-fine..." I said barley stumbling over my words. I moved from under the covers so that I'm sitting on them. He fly's over and sits in front of me on the bed "You sure? You don't look like your happy to see me..." He said and gave me a worried look. I was in my thinking mode until I herd what he said. "Wha- happy? I think I'm more here...I-I'm shocked t-that your here..." I said and started to think a little bit more...

Danny wouldn't be happy that he's here... But he wouldn't be jealous will he? Not that he likes me likes me right? I-I think he likes me just you know as a best friend..right?

"Hey you alright?" He asked me and snapping me out of my thinking. I slowly nodded and looked into his acid green eyes. "Yeah I'm fine just surprised how you got here..." I said to him and he moved a little closer to me. I started to blush a lot with out realization! Stupid brain!! This isn't Dan- I MEAN SEMPAI NOT DANNY!!

"I'd really missed you (Y/N)..." He said to me and my heart started to pound out of my chest. (The music will go great right now) "R-really? Why would someone like you miss a person like me? I'm not a normal everyday girl." I said to him looking down. I don't know why I feel like this my chest hurts a little.

"Well I have a few reasons..." He said to me and came closer to me. Before I could reacted what he was about to do he slammed his kips onto mine.

(OOOH DAAAAAANG!! everyone gonna hate meh now what have I done!?!)

My chest is pounding like crazy!! My stomach feels funny!! My brain is screaming!! Ok (Y/N) what ever you do don't sink into it!! D-don't sink into it!!

Don't....

Do it....

My eyes shut giving up on me accepting what's going on right now. Then he let's go he has a smile on his face as well with blush. I fell my face heating up as well. WHY DID I JUST DO THAT I HATE MYSELF NOW!! My brain is telling me to bang my head against the wall.

I covered my face with my hands. Thinking about what if Danny finds out about he's back and what if he hates me forever!? "You ok beautiful?" Danny's double asked me I took a deep breath and uncovered my face. "N-no? I-I don't know. I think I-I just have a headache...." I told him he nodded understanding. "Well I have to go anyways beautiful." He told me and got up from the bed. He floated over to the window. "See you later beautiful" He said to me before he left and smiled at me. "Bye..."

I said quietly then the lights flashed on and off. Then the lights finally went off. They're here early the time is only 11:30pm. I sighed to myself and looked down at (D/N). (She/he) was sleeping safe and sound I guess I should sleep this headache off... I lay back down staring blankly at the ceiling then I fell asleep.

Danny is going to hate me for this....

~TIME SKIP TO MORNING~

~Danny's P.O.V~

I wake up to the most awesomeness dream ever!! I think if I can remember me and (Y/N) were at an amusement park and we got on a crazy roller coaster. I wonder if she's up probably she always wake up early. I looked at the time on my phone it was 10am. Hmm I don't want to be a creep the things she hates. But I do want to check on her to see if she's Ok but she probably locked her door as well like Freddy told us. (If it wasn't Freddy I'm sorry!) Buuuuut what if she forgot to do it or what if she wasn't listing...

But then again I don't what to be a creep...

Ok I'll just check on her curiosity killed the cat. (Idk if that's right ether)
I jumped out of bed grabbing my phone. I slide on my socks to the door unlocking it and I head my way to (Y/N)'s room. I decided to text her so I won't just barge in the room.

To: 🌹👻❤besţ fřïêňd  śêmpãï❤👻🌹

From: Danny

Danny: "Hey are you up?"

(Y/N): "Yeah couldn't sleep last night"

Danny: "bad dream?"

(Y/N): "couldn't tell probably felt so real"

Danny: "You want to talk about it?"

(Y/N): "N-no!! I'm fine srsyl"

Danny: "too bad I'm at your door"

(Y/N): "BAKA!!"

I smiled a little and I knocked on the door. But no reply only just barking guess that (D/N) is up. "Shh (D/N)!" I heard (Y/N) say from the room. "I have candy~" (don't you even think that its like that) I said trying to convince (Y/N) to open the door.

.......

"What kind? ( ̄^ ̄゜)" she asked me and I just thought of her favorite candy. "Its (F/C)~" I said lying and it worked the door flung open I acted like I had something behind my back. "Gimme gimme gimme!!" She shouts at me and jumps up and down. "Hm? I don't know what your talking about" I said to her and she glares at me. "Danny I swear if you don't- Just give me the dang candy!!!" I hold my hand up in the air I'm two inches taller than her so she had to jump. "Dang you and your tallness!! (ಥ_ಥ)" she says to me and I just chuckled. When she was jumping I grab her hand and spin her towards me. She started to blush red as a tomato.

I lifted her chin up so that she is looking at me. "D-danny w-what are-" I cut her off "Shhh...." I said to her and I leaned towards her she doesn't know what to do. I almost kissed her but

I just lightly plucked her nose. "Gotcha! (•ω•)" I said to her she gets angry and her blush worsened.

"BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Well that's all for this chapter!! Its gonna get spicy!!! WOOOOO well I see you jungle Babs in the next chapter

Ţïğêř~