Chapter 64 Can we stay? Please

I need to update more often when I don't have school like on the weekends and stuff...

~Danny's P.O.V~

I bet (Y/N) is supper embarrassed now. Wonder why she wanted to come here in the first place anyways. Maybe she wanted to impress me? Ah what do you know Danny? She could of came here for a different reason as well... But what if she did wanted to impress me though? Well if she did she did a good job because I would never had expected this. Does this mean I have to do the same as well? I don't know how to impress a girl who has everything though... Wonder if there is an book about that heh... I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't hear (Y/N) and Nightwing coming.

"Yo kid you hurt little (Y/N)'s arm?" Nightwing asked me and I saw (Y/N) roll her eyes. "No like I already told you ten times before. Come on Alfred is waiting for us food is ready" (Y/N) told us and we both nodded. But Nightwing just gave me a glare before we started to walk back to the kitchen.

~TIME SKIP~

Once we reach the kitchen there were food all over the table. I think a little too much food. Before we could sit down Bruce comes out of no where. "Stop don't eat yet till (Y/N) wound is fixed" He tells all of us me and (Y/N) nodded. Nightwing or Grayson rolled his eyes.

And (Y/N) nudges his arm hard. "You heard the man no butts no whats no watermelon coconuts! Ladies first" (Y/N) said and sat down. "I swear your making these sayings up or your just messing them up." Grayson said and sat down I did the same as well. Bruce then started to fix (Y/n)'s shoulder. I zoned out a little I'm thinking too much. I wonder if Sam and Tucker are ok.. I wonder what happened to mom and dad, (Y/N) parents as well...What will they do to Vlad? Hopefully in jail where he belongs... Who will save Amity from danger? Will there be a new hero in town? If so will me and (Y/N) be out of fame...will anyone care if we aren't the hero's anymore...

My thoughts were interrupted when Alfred asked me something. "Is everything alright young Daniel?" I looked up at him from my seat and nod my head. "Um yeah I'm fine just thinking about some stuff. But um how do you know my real name?" I asked him which was one of my questions in my mind. "Young (Y/N) tells many adventures about you and your friends" Alfred tells me and I look over to (Y/N) and she smiles. I smile back and took a sip of some water that was at the table.

"And done" We all heard Bruce say and (Y/N) looks at her shoulder. "Cool now I'm a true fighter! Thanks uncle B!" (Y/N) tells him and he nods with a smile. "Can we eat now?" Grayson asked and Bruce nodded. (Y/N) slid into a chair next to me. She gave me a worried expression. I gave her a tired smile and handed her a plate. She takes the plate gratefully. "Thank you Alfred for the food" She tells him respectfully.

~Time Skip after late dinner lol~

I feel sleep creeping over me tryin to fight it. Right now sleep is winning this fight. I look over towards to (Y/N) and she seems to be passed out. She has her head laid on the table as well with her arms. "Alright kids bar closed" Bruce joked I heard a little laugh from (Y/N). I chuckled a little myself. "Too much liquor at the bar Alfred?" Grayson said while getting up from his chair. "It seems to be Master Dick" (yeah that's his name Alfred is not being a savage) Alfred says and stated to grab plates. "Well..." We all heard (Y/N) say and we all look at her. "Um uncle B is it fine if we um... stay here for a couple of days? Please..." She asked and I already know why she is asking. "Why is someone looking for you?" He asked with concern but still in a serious manner.

"Well um no? I think maybe... I-I don't know but I'll just tell you what had happened today...."

~Time skip I'm so tired~

Alfred, Grayson and Bruce could not speak after that. Then we all look at Bruce for him to say the final words. Yes or No my heart was racing thinking of the possible answers or different ways he could answer. It was all down to hope and faith...

............... "You both can stay" He finally told us and we both sighed calmly. "But if you mess up any of the batmobiles-" He was about to finish but (Y/n) cuts him off with a hug she even lifted him up off the ground a little. "Gotcha uncle B thank you thank you thank you thank yooou soooo much!!! See ya later on!!" She says turns ghost and flies to her room. And with that our week starts in Gotham city.

This is going to be an interesting couple of days....

AHHHHH im so sorry i havent updated in like forever!! and I'm also sorry that this is a very short chapter sooooooooooooooooooo sorry!! i hope you understand from my last A/N update I'm trying my best gusy ;-;

Tiger~