Chapter 76 Open Your Eyes Ghost Boy

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

I backed away from evil Danny his red eyes glowed brighter than the last time I saw him.

The more I backed away the more he floated over towards me. Most people saw this the fake ghost boy.

Ok more like everyone saw him. People surrounded him and were asking questions. This bought me time.

I ran over to the real Danny and picked him up. He groaned in pain.

"We gotta keep moving you twin is back. We have to at lease make it back to my house or yours." I told him as we quickly walked.

"Let's hope our friends are down at the first floor." Danny said with worry in his voice.

Me and Danny quickly made it down stairs. I could tell that everyone had questions.

"Questions will be asked later on as soon we get in the car." Danny told everyone as we all Moved quickly to the parking lot.

We all jump in the car and Jazz started driving. "Ok if you have a question raise your hand." I said and everyone raised their hand.

"One at a time everyone"

"Why is Vlad back at a time like this?!"

"Who attacked my little brother?!"

"What did that evil twin of mine say to you!?"

"Can we stop at nasty burger right quick?"

"Ok one I don't know what Vlad is up too, two Danny's evil twin attacked him, three I don't want to talk about it and four no Tucker we are not stopping  for food." I answered everyone's questions in a timely manner.

After I answered everyone's questions we made back to the house in just time. Jazz parked the car and we all hopped out.

With out even thinking we all rushed into my house first. It's a good thing that our parents are out of town for a few more days they'll be safe.

When we all came inside it was a little dark. I saw my mom in the kitchen and my dad in the family room.

"Hey kids how was the mall?" My father asked us. My friends seemed relief that they are safe but something is up.

I stopped them from walking any further into the house. I also stopped Jazz from answering that question.

"Fine, what are you guys doing back so early?"

"Oh don't worry about that I'm baking cookies would you kids like some?" Oh hell no I'm not about to play this game. When she said that last word her eyes darkened.

Danny saw where this was going. Both of our ghost senses went off. Danny slowly opens the door.

"No were fine Ms.(L/N) we have some...things to do but um we'll be back shortly." Danny tells my fake parents.

When the door was opened enough for us to escape two ghost were standing behind us. When we all turned to see who they were it was Walker and his goons.

When we turned back around Walker was right in front of us. "Well well well haven't seen you two in a while. It's against the rules to treat guest like this." Walker tells us.

"Too bad we don't follow the rules." Sam said and shot Walker in his face with her ecto-ghost (idk if I got that correct) gun. I called my dog with a whistle and (he/she) came charging in. (She/he) saw the problem what was going on and turned ghost.

Walker minions tried to fight my dog but failed very horribly. But we didn't stand here for very long though. Danny took charge and led us into my room I'm assuming for the ghost portal. My dog followed as well. Walker and his men were weak but not for long.

"Where are we going? And what's going on?" Jazz cried out for questions. "Far away from here Jazz we will fill you in on the details later." Danny said and hit a button on my wall that causes a high tech keyboard. He types on the keyboard quickly while I kept watch for Walker.

The ghost portal opens in my closet quickly. Danny parents had this installed for me last week. Me and Danny turned ghost quickly and ready too go. But our friends were holding back. "Lets go guys before something else happens." Danny tells them but they were reading something.

"Um dude you two should take a look at this." Tucker said he handed us a sheet of paper. He had a look of worried on his face. I took the paper and me and Danny skim through the paper.

It was a note from Clockwork the note read "By the time you all are reading this you are trying to leave through the ghost portal. And your wondering where my daughter is. Well she is trying to fight off the other ghost on her own. She is trying to kept you guys from trying getting killed every five minutes. She wanted me to tell you all that and most importantly don't go through that portal things aren't what they seem any more when you go in there. You can choose to listen to me or not. You will end up with different endings or maybe even the same with the choices that you make. Kept safe you all you're our last hope, I want you all too come my location when you have the chance I know someone who will help. You all will have two choices face the main source of your problems or run away from your problems, Choose wisely." I read out loud we all stood in silence.

"We can't just leave her fighting by herself!" (Lol its cool guys don't worry about me) Sam protested "No one gets left behind not in this group." She added on to her sentence.

"She's right Danny" Jazz agreed with Sam. "We have to take down the main problem first which is Vlad." Tucker said "Aren't you guys tired of running away all the time? Its time to take Vlad down once and for good this time."

"Were not leaving with out our friend."

Me and Danny were torn between with the new choice decision. I heard Walker and his men coming up here.

Time is running out and we need to make an decision fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER

So what will it be readers?

Take on Vlad for once and for all?

Run away towards safety?

Or Save author chan (lol you don't have too)

Choice is yours! Bai

🐯 Tiger~