F O U R

*Picture of Alyssa Green*

I woke up in Quinn's bed with his arm tightly around my waist so I couldn't get out.

"Sorry" he said huskily probably just waking up and noticing that I was awake and he moved his arm.

"You're fine" I said and surprisingly he put his arm back around me, but less tight.

"Thank you for letting me come over last minute" I said and I could feel him playing with the hem of the shirt I was wearing.

"No problem, and I couldn't say no, you were sitting in the tree outside my window in the rain" he said and I laughed before turning around to face him.

"Are you going to tell me what happened" he asked while touching the cut on my lip gently.

"Later" I said and he moved his hand back around my waist.

"We will be at school later" he said and I smiled.

"Can we ditch today, I don't want to go looking like this" I said and he nodded before pulling me closer and hugging me.

"Quinn your going to be late for- who is that" his mom asked and I pretended I was asleep.

"It's Khloe, she couldn't sleep last night so she came over" he said and I was glad he didn't mention anything about my face.

"Well do you two plan on attending school, cause your going to be late" his mom asked and Quinn just smiled.

"We were hoping we could just stay here today" he said and I heard her sigh.

"Fine but no frickle frackling" his mom said before leaving and I smiled.

"Thank you" I whispered and he smiled. Then I eventually fell asleep again on his chest.

When I woke up he was gone so I walked downstairs to look for him. I found him in the kitchen eating cereal.

"I didn't want to wake you" he said before he continued to eat his lucky charms.

"Thanks" I said before grabbing a bowl and grabbing the box of lucky charms and milk.

"Your brother called worried because he didn't find you when he woke up, I told him you were here and that your okay" he said when I sat next to him with my bowl.

"Thank you" I said before eating some cereal.

"He also said your dad hit you" he said and I just set my spoon back in the bowl.

"Is it true" he asked and I wiped my hand through my hair.

"Ya, but Kevin only knows I was hit once" I said and Quinn turned my chair so I was facing him.

"How many times were you hit" he asked moving the hair out of my face.

"I'm not sure, but more then once" I said and he hugged me and I started crying.

"He told me I killed my mother" I cried against his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

"Don't listen to him, that was just an accident" he said and I hugged him tighter.

"But it was my fault" I said and he let go of me and looked me right in the eye.

"No it wasn't" he said firmly and I didn't say anything after that.

"Want to watch a movie" he asked while cleaning our bowls when we finished eating. I realized he changed into clothes and I was still wearing his clothes.

"Ya sure" I said before walking into his living room and sitting on the couch.

"You can pick a movie" he said before sitting next to me and handing me the remote and I looked for a movie on Netflix.