S E V E N T E E N

"Gabby do you have everything packed, were leaving in like ten minutes" I heard Angela yell from downstairs and I smiled while I put on my lipstick.

"Chill mom, I have been packed since yesterday" Gabby yelled before Quinn came in my room.

"May I help you" I asked while I was putting on my mascara careful not to poke my eye.

"Are you almost done" he asked and I nodded before I closed the mascara and looked at him.

Then he grabbed my hands to pull me up from my vanity chair and he kissed me passionately.

"What was that for" I asked and he just smiled.

"I love you" he said before kissing my cheek and I frowned.

"That's all I get, a cheek kiss" I pouted and he laughed a little before he sat in the chair and pulled me onto his lap and kissed me even more passionately as our tongues explored each others mouths.

His hands caressed my hips making my tank top ride up a little so my skin was showing and he stuck his fingers under my tank top. Then I started to grind a little on him and he smiled while we were kissing before his hands moved down to my butt and he massaged my butt.

Then I stopped grinding and I stopped kissing and I ran to the toilet and started throwing up. Quinn tried to follow me but I closed the door on him as I threw up.

"Khloe let me in, are you okay" Quinn said as I threw up a little more.

"I don't want you to see me like this" I said before I flushed the toilet because I felt like I was done. Then I wiped my mouth with a towel, I opened the door and he hugged me.

"Why did you throw up" he asked as I grabbed my tooth brush and put toothpaste on it.

"There's a possibility that the ice cream I ate at like one o'clock this morning, was expired" I said and he laughed a little before I started brushing my teeth.

"Do you feel better" he asked while wrapping his arms around me from behind and resting his chin on my head and I nodded.

"Are you happy you don't have to go to school today" he asked and I nodded before my phone rang and it was my dad calling.

"Why is he calling" Quinn asked before I declined the call and shrugged.

"Has he been trying to talk to you" he asked and I shook my head.

"I wonder what he wants" he asked as I finished brushing my teeth and wiped my mouth again.

"Me too" I said before I sat on the counter and he stood in between my legs and caressing my butt and hips.

"Everyone get in the car" Angela yelled and Quinn and I went downstairs and we all got in the car.

"Where do I sit" Kaylee asked and Gabby picked her up and had Kaylee sit in her lap.

"Everyone ready" Angela asked as she put her keys in the car, then I had the sudden urge to pee.

"I need to pee I'll be quick" I said before Angela groaned and I quickly ran to the bathroom did my business and then came back and we drove to the airport.

When we were almost there I got a text from abby.

Where are you and Quinn. I need to talk to you about something- abby

Taking Quinn's sister to the airport. We won't be at school today. What's up- me

Carly and Jackson just kissed in public. Nobody's even drunk. I'm freaking out- Abby