T W E N T Y - S I X

"Good morning baby" Quinn whispered before kissing the back of my head and rubbing my belly.

"I've been up for hours" I said before turning around to look at him.

"Why didn't you wake me then" he said and I smiled.

"Cause you look so cute when you're sleeping" I said and he blushed. Then the baby kicked and he laughed since my belly is against him.

"Is that why you're awake" he asked and I smiled.

"Ya, I swear this baby sleeps during the day and has a dance party when I want to sleep" I said while he rubbed my belly, the baby was kicking like crazy.

"We get to find out the sex of the baby" Quinn said and I smiled while looking at my belly. I'm kind of used to it being there all the time now.

"I know I'm so excited" I said before kissing him and he got up and I watched him walk to the bathroom.

"You're still in bed" he asked when he came out like ten minutes later in just a towel.

"My back hurts, I'll get up eventually" I said and he laughed.

"Do you want me to help you up" he asked and I shook my head.

"I can do it myself" I said and he smiled before walking over to me and he kissed my forehead before getting dressed.

It took me a minute to get up, my whole body kind of aches so it's harder to do things now.

"Are you kids ready to find out if it's a boy or a girl" Angela asked when we walked down the stairs once we were finished getting ready.

"Yes, we need to leave now, so I'll see you later" Quinn said before we got in the car and left.

"I don't like it when your mom calls us kids, I mean if we're having a kid I don't think we're kids anymore" I said and Quinn just rested his hand on my bump.

"Want me to talk to her about it" he asked while rubbing my belly and I grabbed his hand and rested it on my lap.

"It's fine, I'll tell her next time she says it" I said and he squeezed my hand which made me smile.

When we got there we got the same doctor and he did a little check up before he had me lie down on the table.

"So you have gained a little more weight then you're supposed to at this time, but it's nothing to worry about, just try to eat healthier" he said and I sighed.

"How much more weight am I then normal" I asked and he sighed.

"About seven pounds, your at week eighteen and have gained twenty five pounds total, most people gain about a pound a week, but it's okay, your baby should be fine" he said and I nodded, he's kind of freaking me out a little bit.

"So let's check on this little boy or girl and see how it's doing" the doctor said to change the subject and I pulled my shirt up.

He put the gel on me and started rubbing the stick thing around my belly.

"Do you want to know the sex of the baby" he asked and Quinn and I both nodded.

"Congratulations, it's a healthy baby girl" the doctor said and I smiled.

"Looks like you're getting a promotion" Quinn said and I smiled before he started to wipe the gel off my stomach.

"Do you want pictures" the doctor asked and we nodded before he got us pictures and we went home.

"You're home, am I having a granddaughter or grandson" Angela asked excitedly running over to Quinn and I.

"Is everyone here, we want to tell you together" Quinn said and I couldn't stop smiling.