T E N

*Picture of Kade*

"You sure you want to go to school today sweetie, you're still sore" Quinn's mom said while I was petting Teddy.

"I've missed too much, and my brother will be home when I get back from school, thank you so much for letting me stay here" I said before hugging her.

"Quinn get ready you're going to school today" she said when Quinn walked downstairs in only his boxers.

"But Khloe is sore" he said while combing his fingers through his hair.

"I've missed four days, from getting suspended then getting hurt, I need to get caught up" I said and he groaned before going back upstairs.

When we got in the car Quinn rested his hand on my thigh as he drove and I was texting the girls.

"You're here finally" Carly said when I reached the girls and I hugged them all even though it hurt my side and I groaned and they all backed away.

"You good" Quinn asked while caressing my side and I nodded before he let go and the girls were confused.

"I fell down the stairs, I broke a rib or two, that's why I was gone" I said and they nodded.

"Where were you though, your dad came to all of our houses asking for you and we didn't know where you were" Carly said and I was a little shocked my father was looking that hard.

"I was at Quinn's house but don't let my dad know" I said and they nodded.

"Okay good, we were all worried" abby said and I smiled.

"Well I need to get to class a little early to get my absent work" I said and they nodded before I left.

After my first class was over I went to my locker and checked my phone. My dad knew I was at school. Then I felt hands grab my waist and I turned around really fast.

"You scared me Quinn" I said before hitting his chest and he was just smiling while caressing my hips.

"Sorry" he said really close to my face and I smiled.

"You are forgiven" I said and he was about to kiss me but realized we were at school and stopped himself.

"I'll see you later" I said and he nodded before we went to our next classes.

After my second class Carly was waiting for me at my locker and I was confused.

"What's the deal with you and Quinn" she asked and my eyes widened.

"What deal" I said and she thought for a minute.

"Never mind, forget what I just said" she said before leaving me but I could tell she wasn't done with her questioning about us.

In my third class I was with abby, that's how dumb I am, I'm in a class with people a grade younger then me, and abby knows all this stuff better then me.

"Khloe you're going home" the teacher said after putting the phone down and I looked at abby and she was looking at me.

"Where are you going" she whispered and I shrugged because I have no idea why I'm getting picked up.

When I got to the office I saw my father standing there with a smirk once he saw me. I wanted to scream and run the other way, but I didn't want to cause a scene.

"Hi Khloe" he said as if nothing was wrong.

"Why are you picking me up dad" I said because I knew the office ladies were listening.