T W E N T Y - F O U R

When I woke up I could hear Quinn breathing so I turned around to see him still sleeping and I smiled.

"Good morning" I whispered before kissing his lips and surprisingly he kissed back.

"Merry Christmas baby" he said as he opened his eyes and I smiled.

"Merry Christmas" I said before he kissed me again, then his mom walked in.

"Kids you need to get ready soon, Khloe's grandparents are going to be here at noon" Angela said before leaving and I looked at my phone to see its nine.

"I call first shower" I said before getting up and running to the bathroom to shower.

When I got out Quinn was naked and he walked past me with a smirk to the bathroom. I ignored it and went to pick out my clothes.

I decided to wear red sweatpants and a white v neck, but since my grandparents are coming I have to wear a tank top too, so I don't look slutty cause it's see through.

I put on my sweatpants and tank top before Quinn came out in just a towel and I smiled.

"When did you start showing" he asked before walking closer to me and I looked down at my stomach to see its actually noticeable that I'm pregnant now.

"I don't know, I've been wearing a lot of sweaters cause it's cold, so I haven't really noticed" I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's cute" he said and I smiled before kissing him.

"It won't be cute much longer, I'm going to get fat" I said while frowning and he ran his hand through my wet hair.

"I don't care, you will always be beautiful, no matter what" he said before I kissed him again.

"We'll get dressed, I'm hungry" I said before smacking his butt playfully and he started getting dressed while I put on my v neck.

When we were done getting dressed and I did my hair and makeup, Quinn and I went downstairs to see everybody.

"Took you long enough, we need to eat breakfast" Angela said before Quinn and I sat down to eat. It was eleven and we're eating breakfast.

"Guess what" Quinn said sounding very happy and everyone looked at him.

"What" gabby asked because she was excited.

"Khloe is finally showing" Quinn said and everyone looked at me.

"Just a little" I said and Quinn laughed.

"Not just a little, you can actually tell she's pregnant now" he said and I looked at him.

"Are you calling me fat" I said before eating some yogurt.

"No I'm calling you pregnant, I'm just excited" he said and everybody was awkwardly eating their food.

"Well it's not that big of a deal" I said and he raised his hands in surrender before we all ate in silence.

After we ate gabby and did the dishes and she wouldn't stop smiling.

"What" I laughed because it was making me uncomfortable.