S I X

*Picture of Jackson Peters*

"Khloe you have to get out of bed sometime, it's your first break up, you will go through many in your life" Kevin said trying to get me up for school.

"Fine stay in bed" he said when he realized I wasn't leaving my bed and he left.

Then I felt some one grab my feet and pull me off my bed onto the floor.

"What was that for" I yelled when I looked at Kevin.

"Next time I'm pouring water on you" he said before leaving and I got up to get ready.

"Where have you been I haven't seen or heard from you since our sleepover on Monday" Carly asked and I frowned.

"I've been at home crying in my bed" I said and she hugged me.

"Don't waste your time, at least you dressed up good for school, the goal is to make him think he lost you, not that you lost him" she said and I nodded before standing up straight.

"Hey Khloe where have you been" Alyssa asked walking up to us with Abby.

"I've been at home" I said and they both nodded probably understanding why and they hugged me.

"Where's my hug" a male voice said and I looked up to see Quinn and I smiled.

"It's right here" I said before hugging him and Carly Alyssa and abby joined the hug.

"My mom wants to know if you guys are coming to our barbecue party on Sunday" he said and I nodded along with the other girls.

"Good, your families can come too" he said before hugging us one last time before we left for class.

I went to my first class and sat in my seat, I completely forgot Jackson was in my class until he walked in and sat next to me. Why did our teacher give us assigned seats.

"Khloe listen-"

"I don't want to hear it" I cut him off holding a hand up silencing him.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did it, she pressured me into it" he said and I turned to look away trying to ignore him.

"She said she would tell the entire school about my dad, and I didn't want that to happen" he said and I looked at him.

"Just stop talking, I said I didn't want to hear it" I said and he shut up.

When that class was over the rest of the classes blurred by until lunch.

"How was your one class with Jackson" Carly asked as we sat down at the table.

"Good, he kept on trying to tell me sorry and that she blackmailed him into doing what he did, but I just shut him out" I said before Quinn sat next to me.

"I'm proud of you" Carly said and I smiled.

"Jackson six o'clock" Alyssa said and I looked behind me to see Jackson walking towards us.

"You never loved me" he yelled at me as he was walking.

"You never even tried, why do you think I cheated on you" he yelled and people started staring.

"Jackson can we talk about this later" I said feeling embarrassed.

"No, we can talk about it now, or I can do what your father does and-"