T H I R T Y - N I N E

"Mommy mommy mommy" Bella said as I woke up and and I groaned.

"What do you want" I groaned before looking at her.

"Love you" she said before giving me a kiss and running away, then I went back to sleep.

"Babe wake up, it's already ten o'clock" Quinn said and I groaned.

"Quinn I'm tired, the babies wouldn't let me sleep last night with all their kicking" I said and he laughed a little before rubbing my tummy.

"We get to see them soon" he said and I groaned.

"How far along am I again" I asked and he laughed before kissing the back of my head.

"Eight months"he said and I nodded before putting my hands on top of his.

"We need to buy stuff for Bella's room and the babies rooms" I said and he nodded before he started rubbing my tummy.

"We can do that today if you want" he said and I shrugged.

"I don't care I just don't want to walk" I said and he laughed.

"I can't promise that, but you can help pick out stuff for everything" he said and I nodded.

"Can you just push me around in a stroller or something" I asked and he laughed.

"I'm not calling you fat, but I don't think you would fit" he said and I rolled over to face him and I frowned.

"I don't want to walk Quinn" I whined and he smiled before kissing my forehead.

"You'll be fine" he said before getting up and I sighed.

"Help me up" I said and he nodded before walking to my side and helping me up.

"Thank you" I said before wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning my head on his chest about to fall asleep again.

"Khloe" he laughed before gently moving my hands and backing away a little and I stood up and groaned.

"I'm tired Quinn" I whined and he just laughed before leaving and I waddled out the door behind him.

I slowly waddled down the stairs and when I got to the bottom I was out of breath so I sat on the bottom step to take a breather.

Bella just laughed at me as she walked passed me then she went into the kitchen.

"Babe get in here" Quinn yelled and I groaned before grabbing onto the railing for the stairs and using it to help myself up then I slowly walked into the kitchen and sat at the kitchen table.

"What" I groaned and he smiled.

"Ready to go shopping" he asked and I groaned even louder.

"Does it look like I am, ask me again after the babies are born" I said before resting my head on the table using my arms as a pillow.

"Were leaving in thirty minutes, be ready by then" he said and I just nodded and continued to sleep on the table.

"Mommy, that's not where you sleep" Bella giggled and I opened my eyes.

"Well mommy's tired" I said and she giggled.

"You're silly" she said and I smiled as I continued to sleep.

"Khloe get up" Quinn said right in my ear and I woke up almost falling out of the chair but he caught me and just laughed.

"I don't wanna" I whined before he picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs to the bedroom.