S E V E N

*Picture of Jordan Choice*

"You guys ready for the barbecue, we're gonna be late" I yelled from downstairs while putting on my jacket.

"Hold on koko I'm only three" Kaylee yelled while walking down the stairs cautiously.

"I got you" Kevin said before picking up Kaylee halfway down the stairs. He had her above his head and she held her arms out like she was flying.

"Kevin be careful" I said when he got to the bottom of the stairs and he was running around the room carrying her like that.

"Don't have too much fun" someone said and I looked to see the front door open with my father and Kade standing in the door. I didn't even hear them come in.

"We better get going" I said before trying to get past them but my father pushed me back so I was back where I started.

"Where are you going" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It doesn't involve you" I said trying to get past again but he grabbed my wrist tightly.

"It involves my family, so it involves me" he said before I pulled my arm away and stood next to Kevin.

"You don't know what family means, but we're going to Quinn's, we will be back later" I said before he actually let us get past and Kevin Kaylee and I left.

"I haven't seen you in forever" Quinn's mom said to Kevin and he blushed. She is basically our second mom.

"It's nice to see you too Angela" he said before I took Kaylee with me to find Quinn Carly Alyssa and abby.

"Hi Kaylee" Quinn said before lifting her up and she giggled like crazy. I found them in his bedroom.

"Looks like someone has a crush on Quinn" Carly teased Kaylee and Kaylee frowned.

"Do not" she said crossing her arms before Quinn kissed her cheek and her cheeks got super red.

"Kaylee are you hungry, we have hotdogs and burgers" Quinn asked and she nodded before we all went downstairs and the one thing I noticed was my father and Kade standing in the living room talking to Angela.

"What are you doing here" I asked walking away from my friends and towards my father and Angela left us alone to talk.

"It's a family barbecue" he said and I looked at Kade.

"Last time I checked, he's not part of our family" I said and they looked at me like I was being rude, but they really shouldn't be here.

"He's like family to me, just pretend we're not here" my father said and I sighed before going to the backyard to get food.

"What was that about" Quinn asked me and I saw Kaylee playing with Quinn's dog in their grass.

"He's just trying to piss me off" I said before grabbing the stuff to make a cheese burger and putting it together.

"I think I can help you" he said before sneaking a can of beer in his pocket.

"Quinn" I whisper yelled while looking around to make sure nobody saw.

"Come on, just let go this one time" he said and I sighed.

When we got back to his room with everyone we started eating and Quinn gave me the beer and I actually opened it and took a sip.

"Khloe what are you doing" Carly asked as the bitter taste went down my throat.

"Taking away some of my stress" I said before offering her some and she refused before I drank some more.