E I G H T E E N

"Khloe" someone said and I stirred in my sleep.

"Khloe" they said louder and I groaned before rolling onto my stomach but it hurt my boobs so I rolled onto my side.

"Khloe wake up" they said and I opened one eye to see Quinn crouching down to my height.

"What do you want" I groaned before I scooted over and he climbed in bed with me.

"I just wanted to cuddle with my baby" he said before he wrapped his arms around my waist so we were spooning.

"I could have been asleep for that" I said as he pulled me closer and he kissed the back of my head.

"I know but I like talking to you" he said and I smiled.

"What time is it" I asked and I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed.

"Six thirty" he said and I turned around to be face to face with him and I hit his chest.

"What the hell Quinn, I could be sleeping right now" I said and he laughed a little.

"But everyone is sleeping right now" he said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"And I'm jealous of them, can I please go back to sleep" I said before I felt a little sick and I covered my mouth.

"You okay" he asked and I shook my head before I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"Khloe are you okay" he said as he bent down and rubbed my back as I threw up.

"Quinn please go" I said before I threw up some more.

"No, you're sick" he said before I felt like I was done and I wiped my mouth.

"No I'm not, see I'm all better" I said before I got up and brushed my teeth.

"You have been throwing up a lot, maybe you should see a doctor" he said and I scoffed.

"I can do whatever I want, and that includes kicking you out of my room" I said before I walked in my room and locked the door separating our rooms.

I woke up at around eleven o'clock and took a shower and got ready to go get my car from my dad.

When I got there I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Let's hope this goes by fast and easy.

"I'm glad you came" my father said as he opened the door and let me in.

"Give me my car keys" I said holding out my hand for him to give them to me.

"You think I'm going to give them to you that easy" he said before laughing a little and I got scared.

"Give me the keys or I'll call the police" I said firmly and he laughed at me again.

"Kade" my father yelled before Kade came out with a gun and his eyes looked like he was just crying.

"What is he doing here" I asked, not taking my eyes off the gun.

"Kade tie her up" my father said before leaving the room and Kade picked me up, sat me in a chair, and tied me up.

"Why are you doing this" I cried because I thought we were actually becoming friends.

"He said he would kill me if I didn't do what he said" he said and I could tell he didn't want to do this.

Then my dad walked back into the room with a beer and his car keys.

"I have to step out for a few, if she tries to escape, shoot her, but don't kill her" my dad said before taking my phone out of my pocket and giving it to Kade.