F O R T Y

"Where's Quinn" I cried in the hospital as a contraction was going through me.

"He will be here soon, I'm sorry Khloe" jerry said trying to comfort me even though he has no idea what to do and I cried more.

"Mommy stop crying" Bella said and I cried more.

"I can't it hurts" I cried and Bella covered her ears and closed her eyes.

"Get her out of here, I don't want her to see me like this" I cried as the contraction ended.

"Let's go Bella, are you hungry" jerry said as they left and I just cried through my contractions alone.

"Quinn" I cried wanting him to be here with me, this is so much worse then the last time.

"Khloe" Quinn said like ten minutes later and I smiled when I saw him and cried more.

"Where were you Quinn, we live closer to the hospital then Angela, I expected you to get here first, not an hour late" I cried as he walked over to me.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you why I was late now, but you will know later" he said and I nodded.

"I'm just glad you're here, this hurts so much more then last time" I cried as another one came and I yelled in pain as he held my hand and I squeezed it.

"Quinn something's wrong, it doesn't feel right" I cried through the contraction and he just held my hand and helped me breathe.

"I'm sure it's fine Khloe, it's probably just because it's twins" he said and I nodded as another contraction came.

"Let's see how your do- when did you start bleeding" the nurse said and I was so confused.

"I'm bleeding, where" I asked as she walked closer and looked at my vagina.

"Sweetie I think your having placental abruption" she said and I was starting to freak out and breathe heavier.

"W-what" I asked barely able to speak through the pain of my next contraction.

"Your placenta separated from the wall of the uterus, that means the babies aren't getting enough oxygen and nutrients, plus your bleeding shows it's severe, you need to give birth now" she said and I was freaking out so much.

"I can't push right now" I said knowing I definitely wasn't ready.

"You're going to need to have a c section" she said and I was freaking out even more as another contraction came.

"Why does it hurt so bad" I cried as Quinn held my hand.

"It's one of the symptoms, plus the bleeding, I'll go tell the doctor it's an emergency" she said before leaving and I was breathing so heavy and my heart monitor was beeping like crazy.

"Quinn I'm scared" I cried and he kissed my hand.

"Don't be scared, it's all gonna be okay, everything will be fine" he said and I just cried before a doctor came in with a needle.

"Sorry this is happening to you Khloe, it doesn't happen often, but often enough that we know what we're doing" the doctor assured me as he walked closer to me.

"I'm just going to give you a shot in your back so you won't feel the surgery" he said and I nodded before he helped me sit up and then he gave me the shot and I lied back down.

"Now you need to drink this, it's called bicitra, it's going to neutralize your stomach acids" he said and I just nodded even though I don't know what any of that means.

"Alright, now to the operating room" he said and they rolled me to a different room and Quinn was right by my side, holding my hand the whole time.