E L E V E N

"What's Hatnin' dudes" Jackson said as Quinn and I walked into his house.

"Hi Jackson" I said before hugging him and walking over to abby Alyssa and Carly.

Jackson and Abby invited us over to swim since today is one of the few days the sun is out in Seattle.

"You look so cute" Carly said playing with my two braids on the sides of my head.

"You do too" I said looking at her, she was wearing a super cute white bikini that made her look really tan.

"Alright let's get in the pool" abby said before we all went outside and and I noticed Kade was here. I thought my dad killed him, I guess not.

"What are you doing here" I asked walking up to Kade, he was obviously invited because he had swim trunks on.

"Jackson and I started talking at Quinn's party, why did you dump this dude, he's awesome" he asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"He cheated" I said and he obviously felt awkward.

"But we're okay now, we're just friends" I said and he smiled.

"So he wouldn't mind if I stole you from him" he asked and I backed away.

"One I'm not his so you wouldn't be stealing me from him, and two who said I wanted you" I said before walking back to the girls and they were confused.

"What was that" Alyssa asked.

"I was wondering why he was here" I said and they nodded knowing he works with my dad, or worked.

"He's always hanging out with Jackson now, my parents don't like him, but since they are going through the divorce, they can't really control it right now" abby said and we nodded.

"You gonna get in the pool" Kade asked me while walking over to us without a shirt and I had to admit he had a nice body.

"You bet" Alyssa said before stripping her shirt and pants to reveal her pink bikini that made her boobs look huge and she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the pool. She is obviously a big flirt.

"She kind of has a thing for him, she thinks he's mysterious" Carly said and I nodded as I watched them splash each other in the pool.

"I see that" I said as Carly went into the pool and abby followed.

"You getting in the pool" Jackson asked and I nodded.

"Ya in just a minute, I need to change" I said and he nodded before I went inside.

"You okay Khloe" their mom asked.

"Ya I'm fine, I need to use the bathroom" I said before walking into the bathroom.

"Where's Khloe" I heard Quinn ask.

"Bathroom, I think she's changing though so knock first" their mom said before I heard him knock on the door.

"Khloe it's Quinn, can I come in" he asked and I opened the door and hugged him.

"I regret coming here" I said into his bare chest as a tear fell down my cheek, he let go of me and looked me in the eyes while caressing my hips gently.

"Why, these are all of our friends, did someone say something to you" he asked and I shook my head.

"It has nothing to do with them, I just don't want to go swimming, everyone will see my bruises and scars" I said and he hugged me again.

"They all know the scars are from your car accident when you were fifteen, and they will think the bruises are from when you were in the hospital a week ago" he said and I nodded.