T H I R T Y - F I V E

"Happy birthday Bella" I whispered to her as she woke up and she smiled before yawning.

"Love you mommy" she said before kissing me and I smiled before getting up and picking her up out of bed then setting her on the floor.

She held my hand as we walked to the kitchen and her jaw dropped when she saw a present in the living room.

"Mine" she asked and I nodded before she ran over to it and I smiled as I watched her open it.

"Does she like it" Kade asked as she was opening her present and Bella squealed with happiness.

"What do you think" I said and he laughed before we both sat on the couch. She was already playing with her new teddy bear, it was as big as her.

"Thank you mommy" she said while hugging it and I smiled.

"It's from Kade too" I said and she looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks Kade" she said and he smiled.

"I got to go to work, I'll see you two later" Kade said before standing up and grabbing his keys.

"But it's my birthday" Bella pouted and he crouched down to her height.

"I'll be back soon, you get to spend the day with your mommy" he said before kissing the top of her head and leaving.

"What do you want to do today Bella" I asked as I picked up the tissue paper from her gift.

"Park" she said and I smiled before throwing it away.

"Okay, we can go to the park" I said before lifting her up and lying her on the couch to tickle her.

"Stop" she laughed while I tickled her and I stopped before kissing her nose.

"I love you baby" I said and she frowned.

"I'm not a baby, I'm three" she said while holding up three fingers and I smiled.

"Yes you are, you're a big girl now" I said and she smiled before getting up.

"Wanna get dressed" I asked and she shook her head.

"I wanna go in pjs" she said and I smiled.

"It's too hot Bella, and don't you want to look good on your birthday" I said and she sighed.

"Fine" she said before walking into our bedroom and I followed her.

"Can I pick clothes" she asked and I laughed.

"Sure" I said and she pulled out all her clothes onto the floor and I just laughed.

She picked out a yellow shirt and a purple skirt with green knee high socks and her pink converse.

"No" I said and she pouted and I just looked at her waiting for her to stop.

"Why" she cried and I looked at the outfit again.

"It doesn't match" I said and she looked at it.

"So" she cried and I sighed.

"Fine you can wear it, but only because it's your birthday" I said and she smiled before wiping her tears.

"Love you mommy" she said before getting herself dressed and I did the same.

When I finished getting dressed the doorbell rang and Bella ran to the door so I ran after her because I knew she would answer it. I quickly grabbed her and picked her up.

"Bella you can't answer the door, remember stranger danger" I said and she nodded.

"Stranger danger" she repeated and I smiled before opening the door to see Quinn and I smiled even bigger.