T W E N T Y - N I N E

I woke up to Quinn not being next to me and I frowned before trying to get up even though I knew I couldn't.

"Quinn" I yelled because I officially can't get up on my own anymore.

"Quinn" I yelled again because I didn't get an answer.

"Sorry babe I was in the bathroom" Quinn said after he walked out of the bathroom and I smiled.

"Your brother and gabby are here" he said and I smiled. I barely ever see Kevin since he moved in with gabby.

"Help me up" I said before he gently helped me stand up.

"Will you dress me" I asked because my body aches everywhere.

"Of course baby" he said before grabbing sweatpants and a tank top to dress me.

"Thank you baby" I said before kissing him and he embraced me.

"My mom made breakfast" he said and I groaned.

"I don't want oatmeal" I whined before sitting back down on the bed and he laughed.

"She is letting you eat pancakes today" he said and I smiled before holding my arms out for him to help me up and he did.

When we were walking down the stairs he went down faster then me. When he got to the bottom I wasn't even halfway done and he ran back up to me and helped me walk down the stairs.

"Thank you" I said out of breath before he sat me down on the couch and I rubbed my stomach as I caught my breath.

"Breakfast is in the kitchen kids" Angela said and I groaned.

"I just sat down" I said still trying to catch my breath.

"Mom can Khloe and I eat in here" Quinn asked and I smiled before leaning my head against him.

"I already set your plates down, so no" she said before Quinn rolled his eyes and he got up.

He left and came back with two plates of pancakes and I smiled before I started to eat mine.

"Quinn, we all need to sit down and talk" Angela said as she marched in the living room.

"About what" Quinn asked and she sighed.

"About the baby, she's going to be here in two months" Angela said and I couldn't believe it was already that soon.

"Fine" Quinn said before handing the plates to his mom and he helped me up and I waddled to the kitchen to see Kevin and gabby eating.

"Thank you" I said as Quinn pulled out my chair for me then pushed me in.

"So what do we need to talk about" Quinn asked as his mom sat down.

"Well first of all, are you guys moving out" Angela asked and Quinn shook his head.

"Not anytime soon" he said and she smiled.

"Okay good, we can turn Khloe's room into the nursery" Angela said and I smiled.

"Khloe I'm planning your baby shower" gabby said and I smiled.

"Good because I didn't even know I was having one" I said and she smiled.

"So where is it going to be" Angela asked and gabby smiled.