T W E N T Y - E I G H T

"Happy birthday to you" I heard and I stirred in my sleep.

"Happy birthday to you" I heard again before I put my head under my pillow to block out the noise.

"Happy birthday to Khloe" I heard before I opened one eye to see Quinn smiling.

"Happy birthday to you" he said and I just stared at him.

"Why" I asked and he laughed before pulling me closer to him.

"I woke you up for birthday breakfast" he said and I groaned as he got out of bed.

"But I'm tired" I whined and he laughed before grabbing my hands to help me out of bed but I refused and made it hard for him to pick me up.

"Let me sleep" I whined and he stopped trying to pick me up and I tried to fall asleep again.

"Want me to bring your breakfast here so you can eat it in bed" he asked and I shook my head before I closed my eyes.

"I'm tired Quinn, I'm not in the mood" I said before a tear fell out of my eye.

"What's wrong baby" he asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing I'm just feeling emotional" I said and I felt him kiss my forehead.

"Will a bubble bath help" he asked and I shook my head.

"Can you just hold me" I said before he pulled me closer to him and I wanted to cry. I miss my mom.

I fell asleep listening to his heart beat, it's very peaceful to me.

When I woke up I felt a little bit better. But I still miss my mom, I hate that I can't celebrate my birthday with her.

"Do you feel better" he asked and I nodded before he kissed my forehead.

"Do you want to take that bath now" he asked and I nodded before he got up and helped me up since I wasn't in the mood to even try today.

He started the bath and while we waited for it to heat up he undressed me. Then he poured bubbles in the bath and helped me climb in.

"Are you getting in" I asked since there is enough room for both of us and he smiled.

"Do you want me to" he asked and I nodded before he got undressed.

When he got in he immediately wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer so we were hugging.

"I love you" I said wanting to cry but I don't want him to ask me what's wrong.

"I love you too baby" he said while rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry you don't feel good today baby, I wanted your birthday to be perfect" he said and I smiled before lifting my head from his shoulder to peck his lips then I set it back down on his shoulder.

"Thank you" I said before kissing his shoulder.

"For what" he asked while rubbing my hips and thighs under the water.

"This" I said and I knew he smiled because I sort of heard it.

"Do you have any names for her yet" he asked before moving his hands to rub my belly and I shook my head.

"I'm only twenty one weeks, but do you have anymore" I asked and he nodded.

"Nala" he said and I looked at him.

"Isn't that the name of the girl lion in lion king" I asked and he laughed while he nodded.

"I was watching that at the hospital with Kaylee when you fell asleep" he said and I laughed before he continued.