T H I R T Y - T W O

"You look tired baby" Quinn whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind. I was in the kitchen looking for food.

"I am tired, she makes it hard to sleep at night" I said and he laughed before kissing my neck and I smiled before turning around to face him.

"I'm sorry baby, is there anything I can do" he breathed against my neck while rubbing my hips and I sighed.

"Not really, I get Braxton hicks contractions like all the time now, so I'm trying to walk around" I said and he nodded before kissing my forehead and embracing me.

"We can go for a walk around the block" he said and I looked at him.

"I'm not going out in public unless I'm giving birth" I said and he laughed.

"Why you're beautiful" he said while combing his fingers through my hair.

"No I'm not Quinn, I'm fat, I've gained like seventy pounds during my pregnancy, I weigh like twenty pounds more then you" I said and he rolled his eyes before hugging me.

"I don't care how much you weigh Khloe, I think you're beautiful because you're you, and I love you" he said before I kissed him.

"Khloe you should be resting" Angela said walking in the kitchen which caused Quinn to stop kissing me.

"I have Braxton hicks right now, I'm trying to walk them off" I said and she nodded before giving me my prenatal vitamin and I ate it.

"Well why don't you try to get comfortable and drink a lot of water, watch a movie or something"she said and I nodded before Quinn and I went upstairs to his room to watch a movie since his bed is more comfy.

"What do you want to watch" he asked and I sighed.

"I don't know, something classic, like Roman Holiday" I said and he laughed before going on netflix to find the movie.

"I can't wait for her to be here" Quinn said while rubbing my stomach.

"Me too, I can't wait to not be pregnant, it sucks" I said and he laughed before pulling me closer to him.

"You will miss it when she starts crying and we have to change her diapers and feed her and take care of her, but we can do it together" he said before kissing the back of my head. I feel so bad, I haven't told him about my plan with Kade yet.

"I'm gonna miss this" I said before turning around to face him and he kissed me passionately.

"Me too, but I can't wait to hold our baby girl" he said and I smiled before kissing him.

"We still need to decide what to name her, she's due next week" he said and I sighed.

"We can decide after she's born, cause what if we pick one name but she looks like another name" I said and he laughed.

"Alright babe, whatever you say" he said and I smiled before kissing him again and again and again.

"Stop" he laughed and I smiled before giving him one more kiss. Might as well kiss him as much as I can right now.

"Watch the movie" he laughed before I turned my head to watch the movie.

"Spoon with me" I whined and he laughed before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

"I love you" he whispered before kissing my neck and I smiled.

"I love you too" I said before grabbing his hand and kissing it.

After that movie was over we watched breakfast at Tiffany's. Quinn doesn't really care for these movies but I love them.

"Khloe this fall I'm going to college" he said and I smiled.