T H I R T Y

When the engine turned off I waited for him to open the trunk and when he did I screamed.

"Help" I yelled as loud as I could before he covered my mouth and dragged me into my old house. At least if Quinn was looking for me it wasn't some different place.

When we got in the house he threw me on the floor and I cried because my body hurts everywhere.

"Get up" he yelled and I cried because I knew I couldn't get up.

"I can't" I cried before he kicked my back and I yelled in pain.

"Get the fuck up" he yelled and I shook my head.

"I can't fucking get up" I yelled back and I braced myself to be kicked again but instead he grabbed my arm and lifted me up like a doll.

"Where are you taking me" I asked before he opened the door to the basement and he walked me down the stairs while holding my wrist tightly.

"Why are we down here" I asked before I saw two men take me from my father and they held me tightly.

"Strip her" he said which scared me then they started taking off my clothes and I screamed.

"Khloe shut up" my dad said before smacking me and I cried as the two men removed my clothes. I want Quinn.

"Put this on her" my dad said before handing them a bandana and they wrapped the bandana around my eyes so I couldn't see.

"Khloe how much have you gained while being pregnant" my dad said and I could hear his shoes slowly pacing in front of me.

"I don't know, fifty pounds" I said before he snapped his fingers and the men moved me and made me stand on something.

"What did you weigh before" he asked and I sighed.

"Like one hundred" I said very confused.

"One fifty six" he said and I was confused still.

"Is that the time" I asked before he slapped me.

"No dumbass, that's how much your fatass weighs" he said before someone smacked my butt and it scared me because I don't know if it was my dad or someone else.

"Why am I here" I said because like thirty minutes ago I was with Quinn and now I'm here.

"Because I miss torturing my daughter, what's wrong with that" he said and I scoffed.

"Many things are wrong with what you just said" I said before he smacked me again.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you or the baby, but both of you will feel it" he said and I got scared.

"Tie her up" my dad said before the men moved me and I felt them tie ropes around my wrists. Now I felt really weird because I know they are looking at me and I'm naked.

"What are you going to do to me" I asked before I felt a stick touch me and I backed up only to touch the wall.

"You will find out soon" he said before the stick hit me on the stomach and I cried in pain. He repeated that a bunch of times.

Then I felt someone lift me off the floor, then they touched my butt and I jumped.

"Don't touch me" I yelled before moving around like crazy so they couldn't touch me.

Then they touched my boobs and I screamed at them to stop. Then I realized this person was naked because their dick was against my stomach and I cried as loud as I could. Then they entered me and I screamed again.