N I N E

*Picture of Kaylee Martinez*

I woke up feeling sore as a motha fucka and I groaned in pain as I stretched out and I forgot Quinn was there and I hit him in the face and he groaned.

"Sorry" I said before I slowly rolled over so I could lay closer to him.

"It's alright" he said in his raspy morning voice before wrapping his arm around me and I smiled.

"You still in pain" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm more sore then in pain, I feel like I just ran a freaking marathon" I said and he smiled with his eyes closed looking like he was about to fall asleep again.

"Are you tired" I asked and he nodded before grabbing my hand that was not in a brace and held it.

"Well it is nine in the morning" he said and I sat up forgetting I was sore.

"We're late for school" I said and he laughed a little.

"My mom was not going to let you go to school in your condition" he said and I sighed in relief before lying down again.

"Thank you for letting me stay here until my brother gets back" I said while placing the hand he was holding on his bare chest and looking into his eyes.

"I don't want you to be alone with him" he said resting his hand on my hip and carefully pulling me closer before caressing my hip.

"Thank you for everything, I don't know what I would do without you" I said before resting my head on his chest and I fell asleep again.

When I woke up Quinn was playing with my hair and I smiled and he blushed a little realizing he was caught and he stopped.

"Keep doing it, it feels good" I laughed a little and he continued to play with my hair.

"Did I wake you up" he asked and I shook my head.

"No, I'm hungry" I said and he laughed a little.

"I'll go make something for lunch" he said before kissing my forehead and I was confused for a second then I remembered we talked about this.

"What are you gonna make" I asked while stretching and I realized when I did that my stomach showed and I quickly covered it with the sheets and he smiled.

"Probably leftovers" he said and I nodded before he left and I got cozy.

Then I got bored and decided to go check on him. I slowly got up from the bed holding my side so it would hurt less and I hopped out of his room and looked at him in the kitchen from the top of the stairs.

As he was making, whatever he was making, his back muscles flexed and I smiled as I watched him make lunch. Then he turned around and caught me and he smiled.

"Umm I need help down the stairs" I said not wanting to fall down the stairs again.

"I was going to give you lunch in bed" he said and I smiled.

"But I'm bored" I whined while laughing and he smiled.

"Get back in bed, I'm almost done" he said before I hopped back into his room and lied in bed getting cozy again.

"Room service" he joked as he walked in with two bowls of noodles and I smiled before he gave me one and sat right next to me in his bed.