T H I R T E E N

"Will you two please watch Kaylee while Kevin and I are at work" Angela said and Quinn and I both nodded.

"Ya of course" Quinn said before she kissed both of our foreheads and left.

"Koko" Kaylee said as she walked down the stairs.

"You okay Kaylee" I asked before walking over to her and picking her up and sitting on the couch with her on my lap.

"I wanna watch a movie" she said before walking to Quinn's movie shelf to pick a movie.

"I wanna watch the mermaid" she said before coughing and I frowned.

"Quinn doesn't have that movie, it's at our house" I said and she pouted.

"But I wanna watch it" she whined before coughing again and I felt so bad.

"Why don't we watch toy story" Quinn suggested and she smiled. She would do anything he told her to do.

"I'll put it on" he said and Kaylee coughed again before shivering.

"Are you cold" I asked her and she nodded.

"Can you get us a blanket too" I asked and he smiled.

"Of course, anything for my princesses" he said and Kaylee blushed like crazy before coughing again.

"Are you hungry" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Can you make popcorn" I asked because I was hungry and he laughed.

"If you help me make it" he said before the movie started and I smiled before kissing Kaylees head and going into the kitchen with him.

"Do you really need help making popcorn" I asked and he laughed.

"No but I wanted to do this" he said before kissing me suddenly and I smiled before putting my hands on the back of his neck and his were around my waist.

Then he lifted me onto the counter and his hands went up my shirt slowly before his hands touched my boobs and it surprised me, he's never done that before.

"Are you going to make the popcorn" I asked and he nodded before putting the popcorn in the microwave and then he continued to kiss me and feel me up. Then I felt his fingers mess with my bra and before I knew it my bra was off.

"Quinn" I whisper yelled when he held it in his hands with a mischievous look on his face.

"I wonder what my mom would say if she found this in my dresser" he said and my eyes widened.

"Are you asking to keep it" I asked because that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard, and he nodded.

"If you will let me" he said and I laughed.

"I would actually like it back, I don't want someone to come home and be able to see my nipples through my shirt" I said and he sighed before giving it back then he pecked my lips just as the microwave beeped.

I put my bra on as he put the popcorn in a bowl and we went out to the living room to see Kaylee watching toy story.

"Here's your blanket" Quinn said before giving her a blanket and him and I shared one.

"When does Jessie come" Kaylee asked and I smiled.

"She doesn't come until the second movie, maybe we can watch that later" I said and she nodded before coughing and I rubbed her back.

"Are you feeling any better" I asked and she shook her head.

"Do you have any medicine she could take" I asked Quinn and he shook his head.