E I G H T

*Picture of Kevin Martinez*

"So you got suspended from school, and you got drunk at the Trey's party yesterday" my father said and I looked down.

"Listen it's not what it-"

"It's not what it seems, like I haven't fucking heard that one before" he said before slapping me and immediately I held my cheek to make it sting less.

"Quinn protected me, Jackson was being rude to me and they got in a fight, and I was only drinking because you stress me out" I said and he smacked me again.

"That's no excuse, you dishonored this family, that's not how ordinary kids should act" he said shaking a firm finger in my face.

"I'm not ordinary, I'm not a kid, I'm more mature then you, and do you think ordinary fathers work in gangs" I said and he smacked me making my head whip to the side giving me whiplash.

"Why would you think that" he said as my vision was a little fuzzy from the slapping.

"You would be surprised what a drunk Kade would admit" I slurred a little.

"Well now you're never gonna see your friend Kade again" he said before smacking me again and I felt my lip bleed.

"Why, are you going to kill him" I slurred and he glared before smacking me and I felt my chair wobble from the impact of the smack.

"Maybe, or I'll just have my gang do it" he said before smacking me again and my chair fell back and I hit my head on the floor before I slowly crawled off the chair and lied on the floor holding my head. Now I have a headache.

"Why do you enjoy seeing me in pain" I said as I slowly crawled toward the stairs and he was walking next to me as I crawled.

"You killed the only woman I ever loved, I'm only treating you how I feel" he said before putting his foot on the back of my neck and pushing down a little so I couldn't move anymore and I slightly struggled to breathe.

"How...do you think... I feel" I barely managed to say before he moved his foot and I flipped over so I could breathe better.

"I don't care how you feel" he said as he squatted down to be closer and he closed my mouth and plugged my nose and I was confused until I realized I couldn't breath and I tried to move his hands but he was stronger then me, then I started hitting the floor hoping someone would hear me.

"Daddy what are you doing" Kaylee said and he moved his hands as I gasped for air. When I had air I tried to get away and was able to stand up but he grabbed my foot making me fall onto the floor and I landed on my wrist which sent a horrible pain through it.

"Did you know Khloe killed your mother" he said and she looked at me then at him.

"I thought I did" she said and I looked at her confused.

"Why would you think that Kaylee" I asked holding my wrist because it hurt.

"Cause she died right after I was born" she said and I frowned and so did she.

"Well no you didn't kill your mother, Khloe did, she was selfish and put people in harm and survived, but took your mothers life" he said and Kaylee looked like she wanted to cry.

"Koko, you killed mommy" she said as a tear fell down her face and then I felt one fall down mine.

"No it's not like that it was an accident" I cried trying to reach for her but she backed away.

"So thanks to Khloe, you will never see your mommy again" he said and I looked at him and he was smiling. Then I looked at Kaylee and she ran away up the stairs.