F I F T E E N

"I can't believe you're moving in with us" Quinn said on the phone as Kevin Kaylee and I were driving to his house.

"Well your mom insisted after I told her about by dad" I said before looking at the scar on my leg.

"Quinn how long is your sister in town" Kevin asked as Kaylee started singing the song on the radio and I laughed at her.

"Three more weeks" Quinn said and I frowned.

"Why does she have to live in California, I always miss her" I said and Quinn laughed a little.

"Ya me too, but she said she's going to visit more often now" Quinn said and I smiled.

"Gabby Gabby Gabby" Kaylee cheered and we all laughed.

"Hi Kaylee" Gabby said and Kaylee squealed in excitement.

"Gabby" Kaylee cheered again and I could hear Gabby laugh a little. Kaylee loves Gabby almost as much as Quinn.

"We'll see you in a few minutes" Kevin said and we all said goodbye before I hung up and we continued to drive to Quinn's house.

When we got to the house Kaylee and I put our stuff in the guest bedroom and Kevin put his stuff in the other guest bedroom that Angela just cleaned out.

Then we all went downstairs and chilled in the living room while their mom cooked dinner.

"I wanna watch the mermaid" Kaylee suddenly said and I smiled before running upstairs and grabbing it then coming back downstairs.

"I grabbed it before we left" I said before giving it to Quinn and he put it on the tv.

"I'll get blankets" Gabby said before she grabbed two, her and Kevin shared one, and Quinn, Kaylee, and I shared one.

Quinn had his arms around my waist since we were under the blanket and I was holding his hand also under the blanket.

Halfway through the movie I started to get tired and I struggled to keep my head up and Quinn noticed and laughed at me making everyone look at me.

"You don't have to force yourself to stay awake, I'm sure you're tired from moving in" Quinn said and I nodded before I leaned my head on his shoulder and soon fell asleep.

Then I was shaken awake by Quinn and everyone was gone and I was confused.

"Dinners ready" he said and I nodded before getting up and we went to the kitchen to eat dinner.

"I'm so glad you guys are living with us, now I can make even more food" Quinn's mom said and I mentally groaned.

"Thank you for letting us stay here" Kevin said and she smiled.

"Sorry it took me two weeks to get that extra bedroom cleaned out" she said as I felt Quinn's hand touch my thigh under the table.

"...Khloe hated it the most" Kevin said and I looked up in confusion because I wasn't listening, since I was distracted.

"What" I said and Gabby laughed a little.

"You hated living with dad the most" Kevin said and I nodded.

"Ya he has hated me since the car accident" I said and everyone frowned.

"When are you going to try driving again sweetie" Angela asked and I thought.

"When someone teaches me how to do it without killing someone" I said before eating and it became awkward.