F O U R T E E N

*Picture of Gabby Treys*

"Khloe I'm so sorry for being rude to you at gabby and Jacksons party. This weekend was horrible not being able to talk to you" Carly said walking up to me at school and I just nodded.

"Carly you looked at me like I was trash, I thought you were my best friend and that you would always be on my side" I said and I saw her eyes start to water.

"I'm such a horrible friend" she said before hugging me and she was crying so I rubbed her back.

"I don't want to lose you" she cried before I moved her so she was looking into my eyes and she wiped her tears.

"You're not going to lose me, I'm sorry I kind of shut you guys out, but you guys could have handled it better" I said and she nodded.

"I know, I promise to handle everything better and be less dramatic, I'll be on your side no matter what" she said and I smiled before hugging her.

"So are you and Quinn dating" she asked and I shook my head.

"Does your brother know about your little thing you have going on with each other" she asked and I shook my head again then the bell rang, thank god, that was starting to get awkward.

"How was your day" Quinn asked when we were in the car and I sighed.

"Stressful, Carly Alyssa and Abby apologized today and everything was awkward, you're lucky you didn't have to go to school today" I said and he smiled while rubbing his thumb back and forth on my thigh.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day baby" he said before grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"How was your day" I asked and he sighed.

"Boring, I just went to the airport to pick up my sister, nothing exciting, I missed you" he said and I smiled.

"I missed you too" I said and he smiled.

"So you guys are going back to your dads tonight" he asked and I nodded.

"Ya Kevin was there this morning and he said that girl was gone" I said and Quinn nodded.

"Well that's good, just let me know if anything happens" he said and I smiled before he pulled over.

"Why did you pull over" I asked and he sighed.

"I want you guys to live with us, I don't want you to have to go to your dads house anymore, my mom would be totally cool with it" he said and I sighed.

"I can't right now, I can talk to Kevin about it, but even then we wouldn't be able to move in for a while, and Kevin can't sleep on the couch forever" I said and Quinn smiled.

"We have another room, it just has a bunch of junk in it, but if my mom knows that you guys are going to move in she will clean it out for him" he said and I smiled.

"Alright I'll talk to Kevin about it" I said before Quinn kissed me and I smiled before kissing him back.

Then he pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him and he was caressing my sides while we were making out passionately.

"I love you Khloe" Quinn said before he started sucking on my neck and collar bone. I didn't know what to say because it was so sudden so I didn't say anything.

One of his hands went up my shirt and the other was caressing my butt. Then my phone started vibrating and Quinn laughed a little before taking it out of my back pocket for me and it was Kevin calling.

"Hello" Quinn said after answering my phone and I hit his chest.

"Why aren't you guys here yet" Kevin asked and I smiled wondering what Quinn's excuse would be.