T W E N T Y

"Quinn I'm gonna puke again" I said while trying to wake up Quinn so he could carry me to the bathroom.

He didn't wake up so I started hopping and I got there just on time to throw up in the toilet.

"Shit, sorry Khloe" Quinn said as he ran to my side and rubbed my back while I threw up.

I threw up a lot more then usual then I brushed my teeth and went and lied down in bed again.

"So you can put weight on your ankle in two weeks, that will make things easier" Quinn said as we lied in his bed.

"Ya but I still can't move my hand the right way yet, that's going to take a couple months" I said with a sigh at the end and he pulled me closer.

"I'm going with you to physical therapy today" he said and I smiled.

"Yay, I'm glad you will be there for my first time" I said before he pecked my lips.

"Isn't your sister moving here next week" I asked and he nodded.

"Ya, we have to help her move in, but you don't have to since you can't, but it should be fast, then we're getting dinner to celebrate" Quinn said and I gave a weak smile, I hate that I can't do anything.

"Don't give me that look" he said before hugging me and my face was in his chest.

"I'm sorry, I just hate that I can't do anything anymore" I said as I started to cry.

"You're getting better everyday, now today is your first day back at school, and you get to leave halfway through the day, it will be easy, and all of us can help you get to your classes" he said and my eyes widened in realization.

"I forgot to tell them about the accident, and about Kaylee, oh my god I'm a horrible friend" I cried and he rubbed my back soothingly.

"Don't worry about it, it was thanksgiving week, plus so much happened that they would understand" he said as he wiped my tears and I smiled.

"Okay, you're right, will you help me get ready for school" I asked and he nodded.

"No problem babe" he said and I smiled before he helped me up and he sat me in my vanity chair so I could do my makeup and hair.

After that he changed me and we may have had a mini make out session while that happened. Then we ate and went to school.

"Oh my god Khloe what happened" Abby asked as Quinn rolled me toward our friends.

"A little car accident, I'm okay though, I promise" I said and they all were surprised.

"When did this happen" Carly asked and I thought for a minute.

"Exactly a week ago" I said remembering it was last Monday.

"And you're just telling us now" Alyssa said and I sighed.

"Well I've been distracted" I said thinking about Kaylee and Alyssa was giving me bitch face.

"With what, making out with your secret boyfriend" Alyssa said and I wanted to cry.

"Quinn's not my secret boyfriend, everyone knows, and their cool with it" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Of course everything is perfect for you" she said before walking away and Carly chased after her. Did she not see me, I'm in a wheelchair, apparently that must mean I'm lucky.

"Don't listen to her, shes just mad cause Kade likes you and not her" abby said and I nodded, before I started crying.

"Kaylee has cancer" I cried and she hugged me and I hugged back with my one good arm.