E P I L O G U E

~10ish years later~

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Bella, happy birthday to you" the family and a couple of her friends sang before she blew out her candles. I can't believe she's fifteen already.

"Happy birthday baby" I said before hugging her and she smiled before we served everyone cake and ice cream.

"Fifteen years ago I remember holding you in my arms, you were so tiny" Angela said and Bella blushed a little and I smiled.

"Ya she wouldn't let go of you, we were afraid she would take you and hide you from us" Quinn said making Bella and her friends laugh.

"It's not my fault you were such a beautiful baby" Angela said and Bella blushed again.

"Stop embarrassing her mom" gabby said and Angela smiled.

"We're gonna go swimming, tell the boys not to bother us" Bella said and I nodded while laughing a little.

"Shes gotten so mature" Angela said and I smiled.

"I know right, when she was little I thought she was gonna be a handful at this age, she's actually surprisingly easy" I said and Angela laughed.

"Where are the boys" Quinn asked everyone while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Boys" I yelled scaring Quinn a little and everyone laughed.

"What mommy" the twins said in unison as gabby and Kevin's five boys followed them.

"I was just wondering what you were up to, there's cake" I said and all their faces lit up before they ran to the kitchen and Angela helped them get cake.

After they all got cake they all went out front, Jerry was watching them to make sure they were safe, his girlfriend is here though so he's probably not giving all his attention to them.

"So do you two plan on having anymore kids" Angela asked gabby and Kevin. I am kind of sad I can't have anymore kids, I wish people still asked me that question.

"Are you kidding me, five boys is enough" gabby said and I laughed before Quinn sat on the couch and I sat on his lap.

"But don't you want to try to have a girl" Angela said and gabby sighed.

"With my luck I would probably have another boy, plus I'm thirty six, it's going to be harder to get pregnant" she said and Angela sighed.

"Plus we don't really feel like moving" Kevin said and Angela nodded.

"I understand, I just haven't held a baby for two years" Angela said and they smiled.

"Maybe you should be talking to Jerry about this, he's the next one to start a family" Quinn said and Tomas laughed a little.

"Jerry won't be starting one for a while if he keeps doing what he's doing" he said and I laughed because Jerry has turned into a bit of a man whore.

"Where is everyone" someone asked and I looked at the front door to see Kaylee and I ran to go hug her.

"Hi, who's this" I asked referring to the guy with her.

"This is my boyfriend David, and this is my sister Khloe" she said and I smiled and so did he.

"Nice to meet you" I said and he smiled before saying it back.

"This is my boyfriend David" Kaylee said as we walked in the living room and everyone introduced themselves to him.

"Can you tell the boys to come inside Kaylee" Kevin asked and Kaylee nodded before her and David went out front to get the boys.

"What are we gonna do for kaylees nineteenth birthday, it's in two weeks" Kevin asked the second she was gone.