T H I R T Y - S E V E N

"Baby wake up we have an ultrasound appointment in an hour" Quinn said and I groaned.

"That's an hour babe, let me sleep" I whined and he laughed a little.

"Mommy" I heard Bella scream and I looked at Quinn before I quickly got up and ran downstairs trying to find her.

"Bella what happened" I asked cause she was crying on the ground outside holding her knee.

"Mommy I fell" she cried and I picked her up and brought her inside.

"What were you doing outside Bella" I asked as I brought her to the kitchen.

"Playing with puppies" she said as I turned on the sink and started washing her bleeding knee. I forgot Quinn had puppies.

"Be careful sweetie, Teddy is bigger then you" I said and she agreed with me and I smiled.

"What happened" Angela asked as she walked in the kitchen.

"She fell and scraped her knee, she's okay though" I said and Angela nodded.

"Where's Quinn" Angela asked and I shrugged.

"Upstairs" I said and Angela sighed.

"Quinn get down here" Angela yelled and Bella giggled, she thinks it's funny when people yell at Quinn.

"What mom" Quinn said before he saw Bella and came over to us.

"What happened" Quinn asked and Bella gestured to her knee.

"Your daughter scraped her knee, but you were too busy to care" Angela said and I felt bad.

"It's fine, I got it" I said and Angela shook her head.

"You made your pregnant girlfriend do it, if anything you should have been the one to run down here, she could have fallen and had a miscarriage or something" Angela said and I started to tear up.

"Don't cry mommy" Bella said before giving me a kiss and I smiled.

"I'm not crying Bella" I said and Bella giggled not believing me.

"I'm sorry, I was calling the ultrasound place to ask if they could move our appointment to a later time so Khloe could sleep in late cause she's tired" Quinn said and I smiled.

"Thank you Quinn" I said and he smiled at me then looked back at his mom and glared.

"What's uttersound" Bella asked and I laughed.

"So we can check on the baby in my tummy" I said and she looked at my stomach.

"It must be big" she said while touching my stomach and I scoffed, but Quinn and Angela laughed.

"Khloe your showing already" Angela said and I noticed I was showing a little, since I'm wearing a tank top.

"With Bella I didn't show till the end of the first trimester, why am I showing at nine weeks now" I said and Angela smiled.

"Probably because it's your second pregnancy, usually you show faster the second time" she said and I nodded before drying off Bella's leg.

"So what time is my appointment now" I asked and Quinn smiled.

"Two, so now you can sleep in" he said and I smiled before taking Bella out of the sink and setting her on the floor.

"Do you have any bandaids" I asked and Angela nodded before leaving to get some bandaids.

"Sorry I wasn't there to help" Quinn said before hugging me and I smiled.

"It's okay Quinn" I said and he smiled before I grabbed Bella's hand and we walked into the living room.