T W E N T Y - O N E

"Good morning baby" he said in a raspy morning voice and I smiled.

"Good morning" I said while stretching. Then he pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed me.

"Ow Quinn" I said pushing away from him and covering my boobs. He squeezed me too hard.

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you" he said and I smiled.

"It's okay baby, I'm fine" I said before pecking his lips.

"Did you sleep good" he asked while caressing my back and I laughed.

"I know I had a really weird dream, but I can't remember it" I said and he laughed too.

"I never remember my dreams" he laughed and I smiled, he has such a cute laugh.

"Do you smell that" I asked while sniffing the air and he laughed.

"No, what do you smell" he laughed and I hit his chest.

"I smell pancakes, please take me downstairs so I can eat" I said and he laughed again.

"Anything for you princess" he said and I smiled before he carried me downstairs to the kitchen to see a table of pancakes.

"Mom you made so much food" Quinn said as he sat me in my chair and I began to eat.

"Well then we will have leftovers, what's the problem" she asked and he sighed as I ate.

"Nothing, just I don't think we're going to eat it all" he said before turning around to see me grabbing my second pancake while I was still chewing my first.

"Well I can always count on Khloe to eat my food, she used to not be able to finish her plate, now she's asking for seconds, I think I might adopt her and get rid of you" she joked and I laughed.

"Well you're an amazing cook Angela" I said and Quinn rolled his eyes before sitting down next to me.

"You made pancakes" Kevin said excitedly as he entered the kitchen with a sleeping Kaylee in his arms.

"Yes I did, where are you taking Kaylee" Angela asked as Kevin took a pancake off the plate on the table.

"Doctors appointment, they want to see how the chemotherapy is working for her, even though it's only been a week since she started" he said and everyone nodded.

"Alright when will you be back" Angela asked before I grabbed a third pancake.

"Before lunch" he said before they left and we all continued to have breakfast.

After breakfast Quinn brought me to his room and we cuddled for a while. Then his hand brushed across my stomach and he quickly moved his hand and looked at my stomach.

"What's your problem" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing, sorry" he said before wrapping his arms around my waist and I moved them.

"Why did you just freak out" I asked before turning around to look at him and he looked down, which cause me to look down, and my stomach looked a little bloated from just eating.

"Are you saying I'm fat" I said before sitting up and he shook his head.

"Of course not, I'm sorry Khloe" he said and I sighed.

"You're lucky I'm too tired to argue with you" I said before lying down and when he tried to wrap an arm around me I moved it and looked at him.

"But I'm still mad" I said before looking away.