T W E N T Y - T W O

"Good morning sweetie how did you sleep" Angela asked as I walked down the stairs.

"I just threw up, I'm tired, my boobs hurt, and I have a headache" I complained before sitting down at the table.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that" she said before giving me my pregnancy vitamin thing.

"Are you excited for your first ultrasound" Angela asked and I sighed.

"I don't know, it seems boring to me" I said before she gave me some oatmeal.

"What is this" I asked because it didn't look very tasty.

"You need to be eating healthy so the baby isn't fat" Angela said and I scoffed before I just stirred my oatmeal with my spoon.

"Good morning mom" Quinn said before kissing her cheek then he sat by me and pecked my lips.

"Why are you in such a good mood" Angela asked as I was still stirring my food.

"I can't wait to see our baby" he said before touching my stomach and I sighed.

"You're more excited then Khloe" Angela laughed and Quinn looked at me with concern.

"I thought you wanted to keep the baby" he asked and I nodded.

"I do, it just seems boring" I said and he nodded before Angela brought him some waffles and I was so jealous.

Then Kevin came down with Kaylee and they also got waffles too. What is this.

"Khloe eat your food, it's for the baby" Angela said and I rolled my eyes before hesitantly taking a bite with my eyes closed. When I opened them Quinn was laughing at me.

"Do you like it" he laughed I rolled my eyes.

"I would rather have waffles" I said while looking at his food and he laughed.

"You can have one of mine" he said before giving me one and I took a bite.

"Khloe, give it back, you need to start eating better" Angela said before I gave it back to Quinn and I sighed.

"I would rather eat nothing then this oatmeal" I said before pushing my bowl away.

After everyone finished eating Quinn and I did dishes and I noticed Kaylee didn't eat like any of her food.

"You can eat it if you want, I won't judge" Quinn laughed before I indulged myself in her waffle.

After we finished the dishes Quinn and I got ready for our ultrasound appointment.

"Are you ready" Quinn asked while we were driving to the place.

"Quinn what if we have more then one child" I asked and he smiled.

"I think you should have this child before you talk about having more" he said before putting his hand on my stomach and I rolled my eyes.

"I meant what if we have like twins or triplets, or more, I'm tiny, I can only handle so much" I said panicking a little.

"Then we will figure it out, I promise our child or children will be raised good, I have a job interview next week, and I'll start saving up to buy a house" he said and I smiled.

"What if we use that money for something else, and we just stay at your moms for a little while after the baby is born" I said and he laughed a little.

"What else would we spend it on, our child needs to be our number one priority, he or she needs to grow up in a house with just us" he said and I sighed. He wants the baby more then I do.