T W E L V E

When Quinn dropped me off I saw my dad sitting on the couch making out with a girl.

"Gross" I whispered to myself before he stopped kissing her and looked at me.

"I'm busy go away" he said before I went upstairs to find Kevin and Kaylee in my room.

"We're having a sleepover with Quinn" Kaylee said with a huge smile.

"What why" I asked before looking at Kevin.

"Do you want to hear them all night" he said pointing out my door and I heard a moan.

"Okay let me pack my bag" I said and they nodded before I started packing clothes and other stuff.

"How long are we staying" I asked because their bags looked bigger then mine.

"A couple days" Kevin said and I nodded before continuing to pack.

"I'm ready" I said before he opened my window and he helped Kaylee out and I climbed down the tree and he gave her to me from the top before he climbed down.

"Hey what are you doing here" Quinn asked holding a new little baby puppy.

"Sleeping over, who is this" I asked before taking the puppy out of his hands.

"We're not sure yet, I came home and my mom said we have a new puppy" he said and I smiled before rubbing the fluffy puppy's head.

"Puppy" Kaylee yelled with a huge smile when she saw the new dog and I smiled before handing her the puppy.

"So you guys are staying here for a couple days, what happened" Quinn asked.

"My dad has a new girl, and she's gonna be there for a couple days" I said and he nodded.

"Okay so Kaylee and Khloe can stay in the guest room and Kevin can sleep on the couch" Quinn's mom said.

"Thanks again for letting us stay here for a couple days" Kevin said and she smiled.

"You guys are like family" she said and that made me smile because I don't have much family.

"Puppy's bleeding" Kaylee said and I looked to see she had a bloody nose and her blood was on the dog.

"Awe sweetie I'll get you some tissues, Quinn go wash the puppy" his mom said before he picked up the puppy.

"I'll come too" I said before following Quinn to the bathroom.

"You okay" he asked after turning on the sink and washing the blood off the puppy.

"Ya I'm fine, I mean at least my dads not hurting me if he's distracted by a girl" I said and he sighed.

"I didn't mean that, you just got in an argument with all of your friends like an hour ago" he said and I nodded.

"I'm fine" I said and he just nodded, he doesn't believe me.

"So what should we name her" he asked after turning off the water and wrapping a towel around the now soaked puppy.

"I don't know, cookie, causes she's tan and has little brown spots" I said and he wrapped his arm around my waist before looking into my eyes.

"I love your eyes" he said making me blush and I ran my hand through my hair.

"I get that a lot" I said before he set the dog down on the floor and it shook the water off. Then he held onto my hips and pulled me closer before kissing my lips passionately.

Then he backed me up so my back was against the door and he was kissing my neck and feeling my butt at the same time and I had to bite my lip to hold in my moan.