pg. 2

The Kingdom -edited by WarriorChi,I mean who else would it be?-

Con was sitting on the floor,when the guard said,as he opened the door with another guard coming in with hand cuffs," Come on out and don't give us any trouble.!" They came out of the room and was pushed and shoved to where they were being lead, out of the boat and onto land..Then went to the castle. Con looked around, admiring the new scenery; then remembered that Jack and him were still prisoners.They went to the front entrance, the captain was in front of them and the guards put their heads down,in front of a person that wore a really fancy outfit,that Con assumed was the king of the region. The captain said," Your majesty, these two were found on my ship,trying to steal from the ship." The king said," What are they? I know that one of them is a human, but for what be the other?" The captain said," I'm sorry,sir. But I do not know that answer for he doesn't talk at all...It seems." The king looked at Con and said," What are you?" Con said," That information is classified. Sorry,King Alpha." Con was told by Kia, that he had to keep him being a fox hybrid form a secret,not many know of a fox hybrid. Con had to be cautious of them. They ended up in the Werewolf kingdom; Jake,being a werewolf with his scent hidden, concluded and mind-linked Con to tell him. Jake said," Your majesty,Can you tell us,where you will be holding us?"

The king put them in the dungeon or prison,like all the other people. Con was freezing for the guards had the cells at a very low temperature. Con's invisible fox ears were pressed to his head and his fox tail was laid on his lap as he held onto a little blanket that Jack let him have,for they were sharing a cell. Jack thought,' Con's not going to survive in this temperature... I know they want to execute us eventually but can't they at least not make it so torturous!?' Jack was right,Con's a summer fox,not an arctic fox.This temperature was making him very cold. Con was trying to make it ,so his friend was less worried about him. He didn't want anyone worrying about him,because of something as little as a bit of cold temperatures. Jack went over to his friend and hugged him ,for his body temperature was warm for being a werewolf.

The prince went out of the limo,and went into the entrance of the kingdom,his home. He smelt a scent of pine and lavender that made his wolf go crazy. He looked at his father and said," Hello Father,How have you been?" His father said,"Good, son. Glad your training is done,now you just have to find a worthy mate, when do you want us to have a celebration?" The prince was looking around ,not focusing on his father as he tried to follow the scent that was making his wolf stir inside of him. He went down to the dungeons, the guard looked at him shocked and said," Your highness, This place is very dangerous..You should be upstairs." The Prince said," I will be fine.." Con overheard the people talking and said,"Jake, Escape plan?" Jake shook his head, and said," You're freezing..." The prince heard,to him, the most angelic voice ever and went to their cell. He said to the guard," Let them out." The guard did as he was told,with worry and fear. The prince ,looked at Con,instantly said," My mate." Then pulled Con out of Jack's hug and into his chest. The price realized that his mate,Con was freezing. Con completely confused ;asked Jack what was happening,he said,thoroughly shocked, through the mind-link," Your....the prince's mate..." Con was then dragged out of that place,while people down there through the prince insults,that he ignored. The king looked confused as he saw his son,Prince Duncan,drag the person that he sent in to the dungeon,just a couple of hours ago. He said," Duncan, what are you doing with the thief?" Duncan,Con noted as his name;said," This is my mate....Problem Father?" The king being old and wise; said," No,son." You see in any normal kingdom with humans, the father would probably question his son's motives,but being a werewolf means that you don't control who you have as a mate,the king just thought that his son was unlucky for having a thief as a mate, and deserved someone better.

The prince sighed for having a lot to explain to his mate... Not even knowing if his mate was human or not. Jake was still in the prison sail, and thought," Con's going to get me out soon...Poor guy, he's probably so confused...I would be too in his position.."

-Yeah,so I changed some words to have it make since...Nothing big changed though-