Chapter 3 pg.9

Wait... He's not marrying his mate?

Con told that to Duncan then went back to the task at hand. The girls, or the princesses also blocked the way for Duncan to get to Con. Duncan looked over at Con with an annoyed look,while Con just waved and walked away.

Con sighed finally able to get some things done during the party. People started to leave. Cody was the one to get the other two for them to leave,he really wanted to go for some reason,but that's another story. Con said," But what if we miss something from leaving early?" Jake said,as Slitheran walked with him," Yeah!" Slitheran said," Hay! We only just got to talk!" Cody said," But... " he then sighed and said," Their's this guy that keeps flirting with me and I want to see if Con's got good information." Con said," I wasn't the only one that got interrupted! Man... Let's never go to a party again!"

Duncan growled as he said," What do you think your doing?" Cody retracted his hand from holding Con's and Jake's...not knowing what he meant ,yet knowing what it was. Duncan said," You people are leaving? But the party just started...besides aren't you a band that's suppose to be here the whole time..." Con mumbled," Always up to compromise something..." Jake said,with a slight smile," He's got us there! " Cody sighed and walked out with a " Fine..." Con thought,' Oh..no..Don't leave me here ,guys!' It was to late for him to say an excuse for them to say as Jake left with Slitheran,who winked at Con ,then ran off.Duncan growled at him and smirked as he looked at Con's angry face. Con said," You're more trouble then your worth..." Duncan said," That sounds like something a criminal would say.." Con said," I am a ....You did that on purpose,jerk.." Duncan was already used to Con's name calling...Duncan said,teasingly," Aww... I liked it when you said ' Princy' as my nickname,fox." Con rolled his eyes then said,in his ear," Don't ever call me that....Little Wolf." Then he left as Duncan looked at his leaving figure in disbelief. Duncan thought,' Man he's hard to get... Good thing I like challenges. But I need to get him before the next full moon or my wolf won't be able to hold back,like he did earlier today...unless I don't know where he is."

Con went around and people...other wolf men started to flirt ,to Con's agony. Con said," Not interested,now I'm leaving.." The man said," Oh..no your not miss pris.." Con thought,' Just because I am short does not mean I'm a girl! These idiots..!" Con said,barely holding in anger,"What did you just call me?" The man,that's a Beta werewolf, stepped back to the surprise of the other werewolves and said," I said,'miss pris.' " Con said," If you wanted me to fight you,you didn't have to offend me.." Con stepped up a step and said," You could have asked!" Jake said," Con.. He didn't mean it ,let it go.. " Con said," That's easy for you to say! He didn't call you a girl! " The man said," Wait... You're not a girl?" Con angrily said," You better run... Or I'm tearing you to shreds..." Jake said," You better run..." and Cody said,"He's not kidding." The Beta didn't run,and Cin tackled him to the ground and then slapped him,the werewolf transformed into a wolf,Con transformed into a fox. The Beta said through the mind link," A fox challenged me? It's so small... Looks like a pup.." Con,aka the fox that the beta was referring to,was able to tackle him and bit his arm and leg to the point where they almost broke.Jake laughed seeing as Con... The beta,in wolf terms, of their 'pack' defeated an actual Beta! Con said,through the mind link," I'm going to need one of you guys to carry my clothes into the bathroom...Please..?" Jake said," Come on,Con... You beat him... Now I beat we will have to do another gig... " Con yelped and followed behind Jake.

When Duncan grabbed Con and said," Why are you in fox form?" Jake said," He got into a fight with one of the betas because he 'flirted' with him and called him a 'girl.' At least that's what Con said."Con yelped as if saying ," I'm right here ,you know!" Duncan said; hid in his anger, though Con could sense it," Who did that?" Duncan 's wolf, Saga said,in Duncan's head.'He's ours! Ours, Duncan! Not anyone else can get him! Grrrrr!'

Duncan went to see whoever to find who this person is. After Taking Con away from Jake,and getting his clothes and him in the bathroom. You would think that someone would notice their prince not in the area,right? Well, they did,but Jake just said that he went to the bathroom. The few people that did notice dismissed it and trusted the person's word. Con got dressed in the party uniform he was given by Kia. Con then went out of the bathroom,and thought,' He didn't even wait for me.. Topical royal person..Whatever.' He went out of the bathroom and they played a song again,as Duncan finally went to his beta. His beta was in the nurses office. Duncan said," Where you the one that fought a fox?" Dean said," Yeah... I wasn't thinking... I was half way drunk.. I feel asleep and got it out of my system. Can't believe I got destroyed by a fox. Wait a second... Do I sense jealousy from you?" Duncan just got an image of Con touching another man,by tackling him... He was a little jealous from such a stupid thing. He dismissed it and said,more like growled," Don't ever flirt with what's mine.. I don't care if you are just drunk.. Good bye,Dean... Have a good night." Dean thought,' He... But.. Wait... That fox is his mate.? No wonder he yelled at the current leader.' He then sent a mind link to his mate and said," Duncan found his mate! But he is to be married by a person he doesn't love. We have to tell the other pack members.! For justice of this action!"
-June 14 original-
-Edited,on June 30-

Hello please leave a vote or a comment to tell me if you like how this book is going! Their is another book similar to this called,'The Neko Assassins' It's kind of like the first book but is able to be read alone as just this book! So if you are only reading this book then that is fine!