pg.28

This was Duncan's shoot to get Con,to trust him and not be afraid. Duncan woke up Con and said," Good morning Con.Time to wake up! " Con mumbled," Five more minutes..Tired." Duncan chuckled and picked up Con from the bed. Con yelped and grabbed Duncan's shirt and wrapped one arm around his neck. Con said,as he closed his eyes and hid his head in Duncan's chest," You're going to drop me!! Put me down!" Duncan chuckled and said,in his ear," I'm not going to drop you,ok? This wouldn't have happened if you had just got up,We are suppose to be going somewhere for a break today,correct?"

Con opened his eyes and mumbled,"That doesn't mean that you can pick me up..With me being half asleep." Con then sneezed,cutely and Duncan put Con down to the floor. Con almost feel but Duncan helped him up. Duncan said," Are you ok?" Con said," Someone must be talking about me or something."

Con went to the door and said," Why did you wake me up this early anyway?" Duncan said," I am taking you out on a date,today." Con said," Hmmm..I don't know,I'de have to check my schedule.." Duncan laughed and said," You know you don't have to do anything today! That's why you wanted to sleep in..Silly." Con smiled and said," Fine,where are we going?" Duncan said," It's a surprise!"

Con rolled his eyes and followed Duncan. Duncan and Con went for a stroll in the woods only for Con to discover a picnic basket and blanket in a clearing. Con looked over to Duncan and said," Did you set this up,by yourself.?" Duncan said," Only for you,now should we eat?" Con smiled and said,"Fine..We wouldn't want food to go to waste.." Con saw all his favorite foods from breakfast to dinner and even dessert! Con's eyes went wide and his mouth was a little open,and he thought,'How did he know all my favorite foods?' Then Con said," How..." Duncan said,with a smile," I pay attention to you more than you think." Con and Duncan then ate the food after that they star gazed for a couple of hours. Con and Duncan went home,Duncan said," So how did I do?" Con admitted," That was awesome! I mean..It was ok.." Con really liked it,It wasn't too can't or typical. He had two things he loved in the same area,the forest,and a calm atmosphere..maybe Duncan being there helped,the mood but Con wouldn't want to admit that out loud,not yet any way.

Duncan laughed and smiled,knowing that he impressed his mate and made him happy. It was like all the bad things that happened were forgotten on that day. Duncan cuddled Con till eventually they both feel asleep on the bed.

In the morning Jake and Cody were suppose to be back,from their training. When they walked into the living room they weren't expecting Duncan to be on top of Con. Con pushed Duncan off of him, Con ,a blushing mess, said," H-hi Jake,Cody.." Duncan said," Ouch that hurt." Con said," You deserved it!" Duncan said," Doesn't make it hurt any less.." Con looked away from him and said," Guess what? We're going on a vacation!" Jake said," So you two aren't dating? A shame." Duncan smirked,and said," We went on a date..But sadly I wasn't able to ask him." Con blushed and hid it by looking away and saying,"So how was training with my brother?" Cody said," Awesome! We got to eat cake after and Niall was sooo cute eating cake with frosting all over his face! But what happened while we were gone?" Con said with a shutter," N-nothing... Any way,Let's go!" Con,Jake,Cody and Duncan all decided to go to the pool and have a pool party! Well they were invited to one at least! Con and the rest changed into their swim suits. Con was wearing a black one,Jake was wearing a gray one with a wolf on the sides,Cody was wearing a white and gray one with a fighter on it,and Duncan wore a red one.

Con was reading a book beside the pool,it's been a long time since he was able to read something. Duncan saw Con and almost jumped him. His wolf was like,' Grr...Mine My mate! Mine! No one look at him like that! I'll kill them.' Con was getting stared at by some of the girls,most of them were looking at Jake or Duncan. I mean,Jake and Duncan did look kind of similar. The only difference was their hair and eyes,their body structure and facial features looked a like.

Duncan went over to Con and said," I thought you said we would take a break.." Con said," I haven't been able to read this entire book yet! So I'm reading,Princey and there's nothing you can say that will change my mind!Now go hang out with some of your friends or something!" Jake said,"Come on,Conner. You took swimming lessons with Cody and Kia! Swim with your comrades." Con said," That is not water; my friend, that has a evil tentacle monster waiting to strike. I'm not being it's prey..not today or any day!" Cody said," There's really a evil guy down there?! I-I think I'm going to stick with Con and um..not swim.." Jake whispered to Duncan," Let's through them into the pool." Duncan and Jake smirked and then did just that! Of course, Duncan had put the book up first before throwing Con in.

Con and Cody glared at them then smirked as they looked at each other. Cody said," You guys,are so going to pay." Con went out of the pool and shook his head getting the water off of him. His ears and tail were visible,and the girls just couldn't handle the cuteness. They jumped on him pulled his ears and tail and when Con gasped from them touching his subsidies ears and tail. Duncan said,in his Alpha voice," Get off him! Now!"