pg. 26

Sometimes You can overcome things by yourself,By being Positive and Logical

Jake was out of the cell and he said," I need to get to my group.." The other wolves that saved him nodded and he followed them back to the castle. He found Con and Duncan,they looked like an actual couple cuddling each other. Jake said," How is Con?" Duncan whispered,as he looked at the sleeping Con," He won't let me leave his side,I don't mind though..I just have to have my paperwork moved here with a little tray,but Con does need to go back to his normal self." Jake whispered," He trusts you enough to be able to know that you'll protect him,if those guys come back... That must be what he's scared off...I've never seen him show a load of emotion..He usually has a good way of hiding it." Duncan said," That would explain why he isn't saying anything.."

Con woke up and looked around absentmindedly,he thought,' I showed weakness...I need to snap back out of it, I shouldn't trust Duncan! I shouldn't trust Duncan!' His self-conscious said,' Maybe you should, maybe you should except the feeling of you trusting and loving him..But we do need to get out of this bed and go to our group,We need to be cheerful for them..They don't need to worry.' Con thought,' Maybe your right..' Con got up out of bed, not waking Duncan up,since he had to work a load when he fell asleep. Con went down stairs and Jake was surprised to say the least for it's been a week since he left Duncan's side and didn't whimper.Con said,timidly," Good morning Jake....Did I embarrass myself to much?" Jake said," Na...It wasn't out of line...But How are you able to be up again.?" Con said," If I let the enemy know that they had me scared then they'll think they've won and I can't have that! Besides...Knowing you guys,I wouldn't be able to have a good serving of chocolate pancakes for breakfast.I also have to teach Cody and you to use a bow..Although..I should probably call Kia for that." He went into the kitchen with Jake following as Con talked. He got the ingredients,you see they weren't in a sort of castle,It was more like a mansion.

Con made breakfast and the maids looked at him with aww. He was in his pajamas and had his tail and ears visible for not putting the invis. potion on them. Con said,as he turned to the maids," Can you not stare, I mean not a lot of people see hybrids these days but..don't stare. And Do you ladies,not know how to make a chocolate chip pancake?" One said," No..We do not...that's why we are looking at you.." Con said," It's like normal pancakes except you add chocolate chips to the pancake mix...Jake, Can you reach that bowl up there?" Jake said," This one?" Con said," Yeah!" Jake handed it to Con and Con mad the batter, Jack tried to steal some of the batter,only to get hit in the head with a utensil that Con was using. Con said,pointing the utensil at Jake," Bad Wolf! Bad! No eating the batter! Or no pancakes for you!" Jake said,with a pout," But Con..." Con said," Don't you 'But' me, you wolf! Out of this kitchen or I'll have to force you out! At least the girls have some respect and don't try and mess something up! Out! Out! Now!" Jake said," Cody gets to stay though!"

Cody muffled his laugh,Con said;" That's because he acts more mature than you and he also helps with making the mix...So out child! Shu! Shu!" Jake sighed and went out. Duncan said," Do you know where Con is? I didn't see him when I woke up!" Jake laughed and said," He just kicked me out of the kitchen for trying to steal some of the pancake batter...I swear he loves pancakes more than he loves anything else.." Duncan said,with a playful smirk," That a challenge?"  Jake said," Maybe..I bet...5 bucks that Con won't let you get a piece of that mix." Duncan said," Challenge accepted." Duncan went in and said," What are you doing in the kitchen?" Con and Cody said,sing songingly,"Makin' Pancakes! Makin' Chocolate Pancakes!" Duncan laughed at the two then said," Can I try?" Con thought for a second then said," Fine,But use a little spoon and don't get more than one spoonful..I don't want it contaminated with your gross germs." Duncan said,with a smile," Okay.." He got some of the pancake batter and went out into the living room to show Jake that he was able to get some  before eating it.Jake said," WHHHHATTTT????HOOOOOWWWW???" Duncan said," I asked,got approval then came here...You owe me 5 bucks now,little beta."

Jake went into the room and said," Con! How come Duncan getsome batter and I didn't!" Con glared and said," He asked and you tried to steal some with the mixing spoon..To think you're a thief and couldn't complete a simple task of stealing some pancake batter...Tsk,Tsk." Cody laughed and said," Come on now,Don't embarrass Jake in front of the ladies..They might loss respect for him.." Con turned to Cody and raised one of his eyebrows,as he said," Who even said that they respected him any way..." The girls laughed and Duncan then said," Con..Your in your pajamas!" Con said,as he looked back at Jake and Duncan," I have to have breakfast first before I am capable of doing anything..Soooo I don't see your point at the moment..." Con was fully dressed,he had a shirt on and everything,so he being a not-so-early-thinker thought it was fine..Their are also not a lot of girls in the guild, so he was used to this routine.Duncan dragged him and said," You are not dressed properly to be in the presence of ladies!" Con said,pouting as he was being dragged away from cooking pancakes and had already had some done,with Cody and Jake being there," I don't see the big deal! I want breakfast! Don't eat it all without me,guys!"  Cody and Jake saw the two go away till they couldn't see them anymore. Cody said," Let's eat the pancakes Con already mad!" Jake said," I like the way you think!"

Con pouted ,unmindfully, as he said," There going to eat all the pancakes...." Duncan said,with a smirk," You really like pancakes don't you?" Con said," Who doesn't? Now why am I hear again?" Duncan said," Your taking a shower and changing into morning clothes..!" Con said,with a shrug," I don't have to listen to you..So I'm going back for the pancakes..,"then walking out the door,he glared at no one as he said,"If they didn't save me one ,I'm doubling their training today."