Chapter 10 pg.37

Overprotective of you

Duncan and his wolf  liked that Con was being a submissive mate,but then again they liked Con's back talking. When Duncan came back,Con was his normal self,having finally gained control over his fox. Con said," At least my fox has taste..I really need to get out of this room though.." Duncan's wolf,Saga,said," No You're staying here I the safe zone." Con said,as he stood up," You can't make me! " Duncan gently pushed Con to the bed,Con fell and growled at Duncan,for pushing him. Duncan said," Oh really now?" Con got back up and said," I'm my agrimony with you..I have to eat something before I do." Con got the pancakes that Duncan set down on the bedside table. Con then ate some pancakes,Duncan joining him,as he sat on the bed. Duncan said," You're still not leaving this room.." Con said," Oh,really...I think I'm going to be out the door by the time you finish your plate.Besides, I have to check on my friends,and make sure that nothing happens to my friends."  Con got up and then went out,as Duncan was distracted by Con pointing over at one of the wall,and saying," What's that," before taking off.

Con went to the dining room and said to Jake and Cody,who were the only people there," Morning." Jake said," Hi,Con..I'm surprised to see you out here..." Con said," Well..Duncan's trying to get me to stay in my room,but I'm not sick or anything so,I ran out of there when I got the chance." Duncan being behind Con,said," Yeah,and your going back over there now.." Con turned around and said," You're not the boss of me." Duncan said," I'm an Alpha.." Con corrected," Soon to be Alpha,Smarty Pants. So you still have no command over me. And before you even say it, I'm a thief,we don't follow the law.." Con then went out the door,as Duncan sighed and said,to Jake and Cody," I'm just trying to keep him safe. Why won't he listen to me?" Jake said," Con is a fox..That means that if his fox is in control,look he wanted then he would have stayed there ,but you wanted him to be conscious..so he's being rebellious and wanting to do something,to help the plans and the battles. He doesn't like just sitting around,he's an active person."

Con went to the park in the Werewolf Kingdom, knowing that Kia would be here with Niall, Con said,as he approached them," Hay! You two!" Niall said," Uncy!" Con said,What's up,little assassin?" Kia said," What are you doing out here?" Con said," I was going to talk to Cody and Jake,but then Duncan came and tried to drag me to his room,calling it the safe zone.. So Yeah,I'm avoiding him..besides,I thought you two would be over here.."  Kia said," Well, Niall's birthday is coming up,so I thought I'd bring him to the park today,before he got presents and spent the whole day inside,playing with his new toys." Con nodded and then checked the time,and said,hurriedly," I have to go,to my job..in the café...See ya!" Con then rushed to his job.

Duncan was with two other royals, for them being his friends, George said," I heard there's a new café opened,let's go to that!" Sky said," Sure..what do you think Duncan?" Duncan,thinking about where Con could be,said," Hu?" Sky said," Your not listening,what's up?" Duncan said," Nothing..I think it's a good idea to go to the café." Sky and George looked at each other then went to go with Duncan to the new café,as they lead the way. Sky and George were supernaturals, Sky being a warlock and George being a Cyclops. When they got to their table,a waiter came and said," Hello,I'll be your waiter for today..Here's your menus,and I'll be back in a couple of minutes. Take your time to choose what you want." Duncan said,before the waiter could go," Con?" Con said," Man,Just my luck..trying to work and getting found..Of course..Why are you three wearing disguises anyway.?" Duncan said," You know why.." Con said," I got to go,can't be seen talking to a customer..I'll be back." Sky said,as he let out a little whistle,"Who is that? " Duncan growled and said," Con..Off limits." Sky said," I mean,I'm not gay but man,that guy was fine! Oh..and what do you mean off limits.I don't see him having a boyfriend,he's talking to." Duncan growled again and said," If you say one more thing about Con in a romantic and flirty way,I'm going to have to kill you just for the sake of my wolf." George said," He's your mate, Duncan! Man, Sky..you better cut it out!" Sky said," And just when I find good eye candy,It's already taken.." Duncan growled,another warning, and Sky laughed, then said," I'm messing with you.! Geez, you're so overprotective." Con came up hearing some of the conversation said," Tell me about it,Are you ready to order?" George said," I'll have some tea and a donut." Sky said," I'll have some chocolate powdered donuts and do you have any mocha lattes? " Con said," We do..Do you want one?" Sky said," Yes." Con then turned to Duncan,who said," I'll have a powdered donut and some tea, with a tall glass of you." Con said,as he chuckled a little," Sorry,sir. I'm not on the menu..I'll be back with your orders." Then Con left,the table,after he gave them their orders, he served a load of other people..mostly girls, that giggled and put their phone numbers on the bill.

-June 31
-Edited, June 31
Thank you for reading this page and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment telling me if you like this part of the story or not! Chi Out!