pg. 3

Explanations Please?

Con was still being dragged by Duncan carefully,for not knowing how fragile his mate is. He said," Sit." Con did as he was told looking at the person,curiously.Duncan said," I'm Duncan,the prince of all werewolves..and you?" Con said," Con...um, thief of Bloodin' Castle.."Duncan thought," Con..nice name. I like it..." He then said," Con.. your my mate...Do you know what that means? I know your not human,so what are you.?" Con said," Nope ,I don't know what that means...And also why am I here? I should be in the dungeon... till my friend and I escape and lea-" Duncan growled and got over on top of him. Con had just enough time to move his tail out of the way from Duncan's path. Con was looking up at Duncan and thought,' Is this what it feels like to be looked down upon? Ha, I crack myself up..But seriously his growl was really scary.. and I don't get scarred often..' Duncan said," A mate, is like a soulmate...Don't ever say anything about leaving...Got it?" Con, felt like he didn't control his body, as he nodded him head from under Duncan.

Duncan got off of him and said," Good..The reason you are here is for being my mate.What supernatural are you?" Con was going to say classified then thought against it..Then said," Why don't you just reject me? ,so this is all over and I can return to being a thief and you back to doing royal things.." Duncan's eyes softened as he looked at Con's worried and confused eyes. Duncan said," Your my mate,destined to be with me, picked from the Moon Goddess and everybody trusts her." Con said," You mean every werewolf?" Duncan said," I'm not rejecting you...." He then moved his hand from the bed to the top of Con's head for feeling the need to,which lead to Duncan accidentally removing some of the invisible coating on Con's ears. Duncan said,with a smile," So your a fox?" Con looked around and said," No...Totally not...Wait, you took some of my invis. coating off,didn't you?" Duncan smirked at him,Con getting the hint said," Don't tell anyone... Or I have permission to murder you,Prince or not." Duncan said," Is that suppose to be a threat.?" Con glared and then said," Can you get off of me?" Duncan said," I like the position we're in right now... But fine." He got off of Con and they both just sat down. Con didn't know what to think as he reflected the past couple of days. He thought,' First,Jack and I get captured in a cell on a boat for a couple of days ,then the day that we get sent to the dungeons for stealing, this person comes in and snatches me away from the cell and my friend. What a weird day... Jake's a new member of the thieves guild.. To think I thought this would be an easy mission to get medical supplies. We were trapped in the dungeon for a couple of hours and we only got dinner... Why couldn't this have been easier? With this person here.. I can kiss escaping goodbye but if I don't then.. Kia's going to kill me for failing a mission and getting in so much trouble..." They sat in a calm silence,till Duncan said," What relationship do you have with that human in the cell with you?" Con said," Ok,first what relationship...? You're speaking foreign words. Jake is one of my friends from the thief's guild. He's a new member.. This was his first mission."  Duncan said,"Why are you so confused.?" Con said,with little thought," I'm suppose to be in the dungeon for getting captured on a boat for stealing... With my friend... I've kind of abandoned him with you forcefully dragging me away... " Duncan said," You really feel more comfortable there?" Con shook his head no and said," I'm a long way from home... I don't feel comfortable here... With everything being new. Also... Are you here to get information out of me? You are a prince talking to a thief.... Are you going to do something to me? " Duncan said,a little worried for Con," I won't harm you in any way... Do you have trust issues? And what were you thinking when you said I would do something to you?" Con shook his head and said," I guess I do.. I mean being a thief, betrayal is something that is unavoidable." Unconsciously,Con and Duncan got comfortable on the bed,laying down. Con having to look up at the person while talking.

Con soon fell asleep after all the talking and the exhaustion of the day. Duncan just smiled wondering what to do or say to his mate after today. Duncan thought,' Meeting like that,with Con not being a werewolf.. It must be confusing for him.. How can such a beautiful person , be a thief? He didn't talk like any thief that would hate royalty.. Thank goodness for that... '

-Yeah,Again I'm just changing spelling mistakes for it to make sense..So don't mind the notifications-