pg.16

I love you,but...

-what they were laying like ,except with Con's wolf and Con's fox,make fan art please and message me it cause I want to see it

-what they were laying like ,except with Con's wolf and Con's fox,make fan art please and message me it cause I want to see it..and my computer is messed up and won't let me get on paint-
Con got out from under Duncan's head and went to get his clothes and went out to take a shower near the waterfall. After he was done taking a shower and putting on his clothes,He tried waking up Duncan. Duncan woke up to Con saying," Come on sleepy head! Get up! I know how much everyone loves sleep! But you should be heading back to your...what's the word?" Duncan,to Con's surprise, said," Pack,"as he turned back into a human.Con looked at Duncan naked chest,blushed,then covered his eyes all in the minute that Duncan stood up.Duncan said into his ear after he very quickly got dressed," I can smell you know..." Con didn't know why he was feeling these feelings for Duncan. He never really trusted any one besides his brother Kia. So having full trust in Duncan and like,liking him was weird to him. He didn't really know what Duncan was talking about. ' Could he sense the butterflies in my stomach,' Con thought.

Duncan kissed him,giving in to his instincts and thoughts. Con kissed back,after getting over his shock,which was only for a second. Con had to look up at Duncan,for Con was only to Duncan's shoulders. Duncan was 6 foot 1 if Con had to take an estimated guess. Sparks flew through them as they kissed. Con was the first to pull back for needing air and not being good at holding in breath. Con also never did anything like that before,he was shocked that when they first meet,Duncan let him out and talked to him,a simple thief and now he kissed him..

Con ran out of the cave and ran very fast to Kia. He turned to Kia when he needed someone to talk to about..feelings that were new to him. Foxes are usually alone creatures. As soon as they turn a certain age they are most likely independent. Even when they have a mate,they just mate, have kids then after the children leave they separate...unless your a fox hybrid. Now Con has been alone for 2 years when he was captured by some people and hid in a cave. Kia had found him,when he was looking for him with another man,yet older.So Con was used to being an independent person and having unknown trust and feelings for Duncan was troubling..to say the least. He always presumed that the people around him would one day leave him...ever since Kia left him with his captures...Kia had told him that he was looking for him..but it was in relation to there mission.It was also on personal business and that is why Con has always had one nagging fear,That he'll be left behind and almost die in the process.

Con didn't want to discuss it with Kia,for not wanting him to feel bad. So the only person that knows all about him was himself. He kept that fear inside himself for he thought that if he said it then the people would leave for such a silly little fear. Kia would be Con's 'Duncan' ;as of late; problem person,while Cody was when Con had other minor problems. Right now, it was a Duncan problem. Con said,as he and Kia were in a closed room," Kia..when you first meet Blade..what happened?" Kia smiled,from the memory as he told Con," Well...I was on an assassin mission for our nation to be in peace with the vampires. We had met with the Bloodin Castle first. For our leader knew the person that was the leader.We were to cover as butlers or maids and I was assigned to 2 or 3 people. Jazz,the current king,Blade,my master,and I can't remember if their was another person. Anyway, I was in trouble for one of the maids didn't like that I was in Blade's personal staff. He rescued me. Then it went from there,that I loved him and saw him as my master..The first time we saw each other,we had to give people,respect by giving me them higher names,I had called Blade Master and it has stuck ever since.! " Con said," Ok.." Kia said," Is there a reason you asked this question?" Con blushed and shook his head..then gave in and said," Duncan..he.. kissed me and I'm trying to figure out what I'm coming down with.." Kia checked his forehead and said," You don't have a fever.." Con shook his head and smiled," I'm not actually sick..it's just a feeling I get..That I don't know of..." Kia said," Well explain it to me.." Con said," It's like I get butterflies in my stomach whenever he's really close to me! And I become very clumsy...when I'm around him. And I become nervous... It's weird,I don't like when I'm unable to defend myself because of these feelings.." Kia said," That my dear brother is a feeling called love..Mew! Let me guess, you ran here when he kissed you..not knowing what to do?" Con nodded,Kia said,with a sigh," Better go back to him... He probably thinks you rejected him.." Con went back as he said,to find that Duncan was still there all sad,thinking that he was rejected or that Con was playing hard to get.. Con went over to him ,sat down beside him and hugged him,after he said,"I have mixed feelings sorry.. I don't understand them..nobody usually..cares about me..It's new..I don't know whether to like it or to run away from it...Always taught that when something is new it's not save..." Sure he had Kia ,but that's the only person that Con thinks that cares about me.Duncan looked at him with a sad smile and said," Until you know your feelings..About me..Don't come over to my house.." Duncan then laughed," Like you could..without sneaking in..my little thief.."

-Edited-Leave a vote or comment if you like it so far-Can we aim for 15 votes?