Chapter 5 pg.17

Fear.. is something that even the strongest have to overcome to become stronger..

With that said,Duncan changed into his wolf form and left. Con went back to the thief's guild and thought that Duncan couldn't be serious..right?

Duncan and Con had not been around each other in a whole other month..Kia and Con were challenging each other with a game.Con then became quite pale, from the cold, and wasn't very sturdy on his legs,he was also starting to shake.. His body was reacting to not being near Duncan for so long. Duncan had filled Con's thoughts everyday. As he of him...

Kia was able to catch him before he fell. Kia said," How long since the last time you saw,Duncan?" Con coughed and then said,"  A couple of months..?"Con then fainted,Kia being worried about his brother called the king of Werewolf Castle to see how Duncan was. The king said that he was fine.Just sad all the time... Kia went over there and said,to Duncan,"I need you to come back to our house..and see Con, he's sick... like really sick.."

When they got back,They went into Con's room.Con coughed and said," I swear Kia..I'm fine it's just a cold...! I can still do everything that I do daily! Come on Kia! ....Duncan?" Con looked in the direction of his brother to find that Duncan was right behind him. Con was shocked,and overjoyed to see Duncan again. His head didn't hurt as much as it did, Con said," What are you doing here?" Duncan went to him,and said,while playing with his hair," You worry me,so much...Whatever is making you not come near me?" Con answered with a question,"  Would you ever leave me? For another person or play me? Toy with me? Use me? Betray me? That is why I stay away..That is what I fear..." He had his head buried into Duncan chest as Duncan was laying down with him.His cold and every sick feeling was gone,as Duncan said," I would never do that to you.Not in a million years and even past that. You are my beloved soulmate.. I love you with all my heart. I would never want to inflict pain on you.."

Con was able to go to sleep that day.While Duncan played with his hair,Kia went into the room;smiling at the couple. Duncan whispered," Is this why you called me here? to get rid of his fear?" Kia whispered," Con's fear was about you...He loves you very much,even though he doesn't acknowledge that feeling and keeps it hidden.As his older brother,I don't want to see him unhappy." Kia then left the room.

Con woke up to seeing Duncan's sleeping face.Con was trapped,their legs were tangled into each other and Duncan's arm was wrapped around Con to bring him close to him. Con sighed and teleported a pillow that switched with him. Now that Duncan was cuddling a pillow,Con went out of the room,made breakfast for the whole thief's guild...They're either not good at cooking or lie about being bad at cooking to not do it,or don't wake up early. Jake was the first down and he said," Hi! Pancakes today?" Con smiled and said," My specialty of course! I mean come on! We have that one mission to do today,so we need a good breakfast...Besides I was getting tired of having eggs and toast every morning by Tyler.." Tyler said," The one time I wake up early and you already beat me! Also what's wrong with my lovely eggs and toast?" Con put his hands up in surrender and said," Nothing,Nothing..but you always make it when you wake up...It gets old..." Cody said," Oooohhh ,being ice cold today...Huh,Con?" Con said," Let's eat..." They all ate pancakes,Kia also woke up and said," What? Con makes you guys breakfast but not Blade,Niall or me!" Con said," I actually made Niall pancakes when I was having to take care of him...so your wrong on that remark,besides their are some on the table..Just don't have more than one..It's already hard to cook for this many people as is."

Duncan woke up to find that Con,Jake,Tyler,and Kia were planning something... He went over there and it looked like schematics of a bank... Duncan said," What's this?" Jake said," Oh no,We've been busted by the prince...for our amazing plan...pitty."  Con said," Nothing that you have to worry about ;now go into the kitchen and get some pancakes,while we finish our little plan.." Duncan did what he was told,for being hungry and was told by Jake,through the mind link, that Con made them.  Kia laughed and Con said," What's so funny?" Kia shook his head,thinking of how Con has Duncan wrapped under his finger without even knowing; not wanting to answer. Con shrugged him off and Tyler went over the plan. They planned on getting into the bank to check if it had a good security system,since Kia wanted to check that his friend was doing a good job,since Blade had appointed them to being the kings of the Bloodin' Castle. The operation was big,and not having Duncan know that Con was in danger from the mission,they wanted it on the down low..besides..Con and his group were expected to steal something if they got through...for proof that the kings needed it to be more secure...off course....

Con was able to go on the mission alone because of his teleportation ability. Duncan said,as he wrapped his arms around Con's waist." Does he have to do this? " Tyler said," He'll be fine! Besides...Con doesn't like that your treating him,like he can't defend himself!" Con was glaring at Duncan,who only thought of it as cute. Con said," I have beaten a load of people I can handle myself! Geez..Aren't you suppose to be worried about how much I steal? And who I'm stealing from?" Duncan laughed and said," You won't be able to carry that much.." Con blushed and said,as he couldn't think of anything else to say as to cover his blushing face as he walked away," Whatever! "

-June 20th
-Edited July 30th