pg. 15

Getting to understand each other better..

Duncan sat at the nearest chair at Con's side. When Con woke up after a couple of days, Duncan was the first he saw. Duncan said," I'm so glad your awake!" Con backed out of Duncan's hug and said," What's your name?" Duncan said," You don't have amnesia...right? Is this some joke?" Con said," No..I'm used to calling you Princy, I forgot your real name... Now tell." Duncan said," You scared me for a second.." Con said," I just got up to find someone...hugging me..Now why am I here? Oh...Did I get hit by a car again!?" Duncan said,worried,"What do you mean again?" Con said," Well.. There was this one time, I almost got ran over by a car...Not very pretty.. It scared Kia to death,since we couldn't pay for a doctor or any medical people..back then..I just had to kind of wake up...Wait Why am I telling you this? You're suppose to answer my question!"Duncan smiled and then said," You almost got hit by a car...AGAIN it seems. Do you know how many people are worried about you.? Kia is outside of this d-" Kia came in and said,also hugging Con," Con! you're awake! Aww... My precious baby brother! Don't ever scare me like that again! Or I'm forcing you to move in with Blade,Niall and I! " Con said," You're killing me! With hugs! Ok..Ok! I get it! Let go!" Duncan kind of questioned why his wolf wasn't going crazy. Saga said," We don't have to worry about them,their brothers..besides Kia is mated to that vampire prince."

Con yawned after Kia let go from his hug. Kia said,to Duncan," He's tired..We have to go!" Duncan said," Bye Kia..!" Kia said," Bye! Wait a minute...you can't stay here the whole time..visiting hours are almost up.." Kia then left,as Duncan said," Who said you would be staying here?" Con said,with his eyes narrowed," What are you planning?" Duncan went out,filled the papers,after checking with the doctor that Con could go,then went back with a pair of clothes. Con yawned again and was half asleep when Duncan came back. Duncan growled a little and Con looked around,with wide eyes. Con said," Did you just...? You know what..I'm going back to sleep..I'm not dealing with you today.." Duncan said," I was going to give you your clothes...but.." Con glared at him,Duncan laughed and gave him his clothes. Con still glaring at him indicating him to exit the room. Duncan said," We're both boys.. <3" Con said," Brother's rule number 24: Don't let people see you without being descent,meaning you leave so I can change into my clothes!" Duncan raised his hands in defeat,then walked out of the room,closing the door. Con opened the door after he got dressed and said,with a yawn," I'm to tired for traveling... We better not be going anywhere but home.."

Duncan said,with a smile," Maybe I should always visit you late at night,you are so easily persuaded this way.." Con said," So you are planning something..I think I'm just going to call my brother and he'll give me a ride to my house.." He said it in a kind of teasing way,but reached for the phone and that's when Duncan said," Ok..I'll drive you home that's it." Con smiled,though it was gone in a second,and put the phone down;then walked with Duncan. Saga,Duncan's wolf was scratching at the back of Duncan's head to mate with him. Duncan said,to Con," Do you know what relation ,we are?" Con thought for a second and said,". You mean like we're related? Or how we're related? " Duncan then said," Second one!" Con said,with a yawn," I need my brain to be fully awake to answer that question.." Duncan and Con passed Con's house. Con said," Princy, you passed my house! " Duncan said," Yes,I did pass your house..not your home." They arrived at the cave entrance of Con's home. The entrance could only for a animal,which Con liked for that mean it was altra-secret. Con shifted to fox form and was able to drag his clothes in. Duncan shifted to a wolf and then Duncan said," Good night...Sweet dreams..." Con was still awake looking out at the door,sure it was a secret area..but what if those people managed to escape and knew about this place? It seemed to be the question that kept Con up,despite being very tired,till Duncan said,"It's ok,Con. Nobodies going to hurt you while I'm here."Con couldn't help but to have thought,and mumbled,"What if your not here though? What if something worse happens to me when your gone..? What if nobody is able to tell you...like last time? " Duncan said,holding back a smile for Con just speaking his mind to him,"You've had a ruff day..Sleep will do you good." Listening to Ducan's heartbeat,Con feel asleep feeling completely safe in a long time. Usually for him to feel completely safe,he had to be with Kia in the same room,but he didn't know why he felt safe around Duncan.

The king had sent a search party for his son. It had been a couple of days,3 if you want to be pacific,and went with the guards.Duncan's mother ,and the Luna of the pack,being extremely worried had made the king go with the patrol. They didn't find him for he was in vampire territory and they didn't want to make the king there mad,but Jazz was a very understanding person. When he got a call at night that a prince of the werewolf kingdom was tracked to being in their territory. He told Kia,and Kia didn't know where Duncan was.

Duncan and Con went to sleep,when they woke up. They were still in their animal forms. Con looked at Duncan's wolf. He was never able to get this close to a wolf before...well not without it trying to eat him when he was a fox or without seeing it attack some thing.It looked very peaceful and majestic,to Con.

-Edited- Leave a like or comment,if you want to tell me if you like this story.-