pg.4

Feeling Trapped

Duncan woke up first,Con still asleep,with his head on Duncan's chest and Con's tail nearly wrapped around his legs. Duncan smiled at the sleeping Con. He's suppose to be up and out the door. Duncan couldn't get up without waking Con though. Con moved with Duncan moving even just a little. Duncan thought,' Con is very in tune with his surroundings.' He was able to get out ,but ended up waking the little fox,who yawned then went back to sleep,to Duncan's relief.

Duncan went out and looked the door,for not wanting his mate to run away from him. Duncan thought,' If only we could have met in a different situation... Then it wouldn't be so uncomfortable for Con to talk to him.' Con woke up as soon as he heard the door locked. Con saw a note with what looked like breakfast pancakes and syrup to the side in a little container. Con read the note a little,he could only make out a couple of words,since he never learned from his older brother on how to read,They were;"Back... Errands... Pancakes... Eat... Duncan..." Con didn't know what to make out of it and just ate the pancakes. He then thought of a couple of ways to get out,his fox instinct was telling him that every thing would be ok..but he couldn't help that he was feeling uneasy.. That he shouldn't feel so safe at an unknown kingdom that moments ago wanted him to rot in jail for his crimes.. His brain told him that he had to get Jake and they had to get out of here. Back to their country and back to the thief's guild.

 So Con did the only thing he could do,he unlocked the door with a paper clip,📎headed to the dungeons after he pick pocketed a guard with ease then knocked out the guards in the area. 🔑Having the key,Con opened the cell that Jack was in. Con said," We have to go! I know when the ship is leaving from overhearing one of the guards! I found the one that goes back to Bloodin Castle! Let's go!" Jack looked at Con surprised,and thought,' Con's suppose to have feelings for the prince. Maybe... His responsibility and rational mind doesn't get that he should stay here.' Con was reluctant to go on the ship and leave for some reason that he couldn't describe. He shook his head and ignored the pull that he was feeling for going back. His brother,Kia was probably worried about him.With that thought,Con carried on with his idea. Jack just realized that Con smelled different like he smelled like the prince when they first encountered like a forest and rain water scent,but still held his usual scent.

Duncan noticed something off and went to his room,after the meeting he had with a king from another castle,where Con should have been; to see that the door was opened,and as he looked out the window,a ship was sailing away from the kingdom. Duncan said,to the guards," Con and Jake escaped the castle! Find them and bring them here! Alive! Now!" The guards said," Yes,your highness!" They then went searching as they got on the ships and got on horses to patrol the area and go after the ship that left moments ago.Duncan was a person that got things that he wanted. He wanted Con and he was going to get Con, even if it took years to get him to understand what a mate means to a Alpha.

Con and Jake were in the base of the theif's guild. The boss was making sure they were ok and if they sensed anyone following them. They said,"No." After a couple of days,Con found a piece of paper that had a bounty for him in order of that prince guy.Con forgot his name.
[Con from the Thief's Guild

Bounty: for him ALIVE 

Money reward: 200 dollars

Send to: The Prince of Werewolf Castle ]

Con went to the Werewolf Castle,then went through the window of Duncan's room after sneaking past security. He waited for Duncan to arrive. Once he was inside ,Con slapped him! He said," Do you have any idea how hard it is to sneak in to this place? And Why did you put a bounty on my head!? I have enough already to deal with! And Do you have any idea how many people were trying to kidnap me? It was so hard to fight them off! Especially when they teamed up! Wait... Why are you smiling? " Con had just noticed that Duncan was smiling,even though he was smiling the whole time he saw Con. The slap that Con gave him did hurt him a little, but seeing his mate and hearing his voice was enough to ease the pain. Duncan said," No real reason... I'll cancel the request." Con said," You better! Or I would have to kill you,and my brother would have been very upset." Duncan said,amused," Oh,really? Why is that?" Con said," My brother is all about politics and things like that.. Now that you canceled the bounty,I'll be leaving! Bye!" Con was about to jump out the window when he was pulled back in. Duncan was the person to pull him back. Con said," Hay! " Duncan was holding on to Con. Con said," Totally not fair! Let me go!" Duncan said," But you just got here.. Why are you leaving so soon?" Con glared at him,then sighed.He said," I need to go back. I got out of the guild without permission or a mission to go on." As if on cue,Cody and Jake went inside the room through the window. Jake growled at Duncan,who growled back. Jake said," Alpha Prince Duncan... I know that you two are mates, but Con won't love you if you keep him here against his will."

-Again ,It's just me editing the spelling and adding some words for it to make sense-